Taking the high road- Ray Rice | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Taking the high road- Ray Rice

i still think the NFL over-reacted. he was originally suspended for 2 games, then the vid surfaces, and he gets indefinate suspension.

How is that over-reaction?

Does it surprise you that it escalated after they saw the video? Videos change everything.

Rodney King - video surfaces, all hell breaks loose.
Rob Ford - video surfaces, all hell breaks loose.
Sammy Yatim - video surfaces, all hell breaks loose.
Ray Rice - video surfaces, all hell breaks loose.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Translation:

YOU BASTARDS DERAILED MY MONEYTRAIN!!!...

Bingo. Divorce in 3...2...1...

i still think the NFL over-reacted. he was originally suspended for 2 games, then the vid surfaces, and he gets indefinate suspension.

Don't think so. Previous video didn't show much aside from him pulling her out of the elevator - could be swept under the rugs as "she was drunk" or slipped and fell. The new video is irrefutable that he Kimbo Sliced her. I don't think they (the NFL) would want the public backlash from that...

because the issue was already dealt with, and punishment was handed out.

then the NFL came back and punished him again.

should you lose your right to work because of that ?

Right to work. Lol

i know it sounds kinda silly, but imagine if he was a car mechanic or a dr.

someone says .. ok, you arent allowed to do that for a living anymore. find something new.

i know it sounds kinda silly, but imagine if he was a car mechanic or a dr.

someone says .. ok, you arent allowed to do that for a living anymore. find something new.

If a mechanic got fired from a GM dealer because he beat his wife up/got convicted of a crime, he can go apply at Dodge or Ford.

Maybe he can go play Arena football.

If a mechanic got fired from a GM dealer because he beat his wife up/got convicted of a crime, he can go apply at Dodge or Ford.

Maybe he can go play Arena football.

I did hear on the radio this morning that the CFL is upholding the suspension, so.... he will have to change sports entirely.

Hector Barbera has been **** this year.... maybe he can replace him... #SpousalAbuseGP

I did hear on the radio this morning that the CFL is upholding the suspension, so.... he will have to change sports entirely.

Hector Barbera has been **** this year.... maybe he can replace him... #SpousalAbuseGP

The CFL has a deal with the NFL regarding suspensions, made it after the Ricky Williams fiasco.

must have just left a Chris Brown concert

He's a ****ing punk. Any man is who cannot hold their temper.

Any man who hits a woman no matter what she does it a 100% pussy in my book.

You're catching Coronation Street on the telly, the little lady pours boiling oil over you. As your skin starts to bubble you think hard about what Derek Paisley said. I'm not looking for an excuse to hit anybody.

There is a clear distinction between lashing out at someone for reasons non-apparent and a physical reaction to oil being poured on you. Like If you saw a woman sexually abusing your daughter who is 3. There is a substantial moral separation there.

Your comparison is nowhere near par.

On a side note. I do not watch coronation street. If I did, I may be inclined to have oil dumped
On me. :) (my crazy aunt used to watch that)

Lol.

Pls don't diss corrie st, there's a reason it's still on the air :p as for everything else u posted, thank u for restoring a tiny semblance of my faith in humanity.

Pls don't diss corrie st, there's a reason it's still on the air :p as for everything else u posted, thank u for restoring a tiny semblance of my faith in humanity.

Will peter make it out of prison OK, and is rob going to be found out? We knew Nick was faking it, Leanne deserves better. Tyrone should never have been in the attic with crap Todd sold him.

oh yeah , and don't hit girls........

He's a ****ing punk. Any man is who cannot hold their temper.

There is a clear distinction between lashing out at someone for reasons non-apparent and a physical reaction to oil being poured on you.

Lol.

"No matter what she does" carries an air of finality. The cheesy platitude left no room for distinction and as soon as challenged it's all about distinctions. I never ever get angry about what people post but your post really angered me.

Will peter make it out of prison OK, and is rob going to be found out? We knew Nick was faking it, Leanne deserves better. Tyrone should never have been in the attic with crap Todd sold him.

I hate Fiz - the next month is going to be painful.

Bah, i left that Country to get away from that dribble they call a tv show.

Today we have reach the all time low for threads on gtam :)

Seems like that's the new fad now. Like War Machine beating his gf

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom