New Miata meooww | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Miata meooww

Looks like they are making already a winner even better. Not very practical car, but great second car, unless you are single ... :)

Fixed above I think.

I see what you are talking about. But I do not agree.
Honestly, the cars in the picture may look alike because it is the same format after all, but in person (let's say in a parking lot) you would never confuse one with another. They are pretty different.

Also... if originality is a good thing, then merit should be given to the original, the first one. And that is the Mazda Miata.

I'm in the market for a new cage..mine died, as much as I tried to keep her going I just can't anymore ('91 chev tracker)

Have had my eye on a few convertibles when mazda announced this

http://www.mazda.com/stories/craftmanship/mx-5/mx-5_25th/

Hello!!! Me thinks its seeexxiii

thoughts?
Nothing sexier than this convertible

0.jpg

I completely agree! My lil wanna b jeep was wayyy too much fun!

y8ynamep.jpg

If only I knew someone who could help me restore it..*siigghh*

Mazdas have always had a rust issue. They have good styling & knick knacks but won't get one.

If I didn't have a bike then maybe a Miata. I don't see the purpose of driving a convertible & owning a bike. Most of the time when it's "top-down" weather I'd be riding. Plus the retractable top is probably going in the trunk which is further going to limit space. Unless you get a hardtop

Main attraction to Miatas as a guy: motorsport

Racing a fast exotic car that no one else owns is cool, for a year.
Racing a car that has it's own spec series, remains cool forever.

On a local level, go to any autox or track event and there's gonna be a miata. At the autox's, there is no happier driver than a miata driver. Competition fuels the drive to go at it every year, every event, to beat someone else driving a similar car. When you're the only one out there with your particular make and model, the drive simply isn't there in the long run.

Miata's are an absolute blast to own and race. I'll have one someday.

Of course. What else would a big manly man be driving? Lol. :)

You hit the nail right on the head
Its a question of scale
The size cutoff for a miata is around 5' 7" 140 LBS
Any larger and it starts to look like you should be in a shriners parade

Back
Top Bottom