New Miata meooww | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Miata meooww

Nice car and a good step forward in styling. I read somewhere that the MX-5 will share the same platform as the Alpha Romeo 4c?
Both look great. The Mazda is great bang for the buck.

Mazda-MX-5-2015-Review.jpg

roadster_mv.jpg

Still looks soft to me the Saturn sky was much better looking in 07.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a huge hit for Mazda - but keep in mind that a convertible is not the most practical car for Canadian winters. This car is small and you have to make compromises about the space. Also, the suspension is on the "hard side" for some people.

It can be a daily driver even in the winter, but the owner has to compromise a little bit. I have been thinking about getting one for a while. The new model won't be available yet, it is going to take a while, probably will get to the dealers until sping 2015 at the earliest...

solid improvement in the looks ... I had an NA model, and it was a fun, reliable machine. Can't wait to drive one of the new ones! Hope there's a turbo option

Decent price point, maintenance cost not so bad. Its a great looking car for the bucks. And pound for pound , fun to drive. We've had older Miata and really liked them, they just keep getting better.

A total rip-off of bmw, with some other cars thrown in. Not much originality there

The looks don't do anything for me at all. Lights look low.

index.php

You posted a picture but all I see is a red X, I need to be a memeber of that website to see it.

Now I am curios.

Mazda is in a fight for its life.

The only way it could survive is by making great cars. This, it has been doing lately. The new 3, 6, CX-5 are all hits, and I'd be proud to own/drive one.

From what I've seen so far, the Miata looks like a contender as well.

Saturn and Solstice :pukeleft:

Last edited:
A total rip-off of bmw, with some other cars thrown in. Not much originality there

The looks don't do anything for me at all. Lights look low giving a bit of a cartoony effect.

Fixed
attachment.php

The MX-5 is the best selling roadster ever built!
A winning model doesn't require anything radical.. just enough to "keep up with the times" which they have done quite well as far as I can see.

Do you think the 911 needs a radical styling change as well?

had an '07 and LOVED it...even in the winter it was fun to drive...put a set of blizzaks on it and never had any problems getting anywhere...only got rid of it because I couldn't fit my mom's wheelchair in the trunk...

The MX-5 is the best selling roadster ever built!
A winning model doesn't require anything radical.. just enough to "keep up with the times" which they have done quite well as far as I can see.

Do you think the 911 needs a radical styling change as well?

I don't know where I said in my quote it needed to be radical. Frankly I think it is too weird looking and needs to back off a bit.

There reason it is the best selling roadster ever built is because it was inexpensive (relatively speaking), very reliable, well built, a good drive, and (importantly) in continuous production for 25 years. A total combination which no other roadsters can match. It's a good car. That doesn't mean that the other roadsters weren't good cars as well. It depends on what a person wants. I'd get a more powerful roadster than the Miata. Oh wait, I did.

Last edited:
Must suck to have a small penis.

I don't think it's a size of your junk thing. Many regard cars like that as a total chick ride. I know in the kid scene they're they new "dope" stanced favorite but that doesn't change what it is. This one is worse looking than the older versions imo.

Back
Top Bottom