Rosey Toes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rosey Toes

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
Does this lazy **** sucker work mondays?

And i tried calling him, ****er doesnt answer his phone...

That's because he knows it's you calling...

Ted doesnt subscribe to call display or even know what it is :lmao:
Someone techy should set up a webcam outside for potential visitors to scope out the level of activity...

/notme

Someone techy should set up a webcam outside for potential visitors to scope out the level of activity...

/notme

It would get covered in teabags pretty quickly

maybe the guy had a family issue or was hit by a car since he rides to work mostly on his bicycle
damn! next you will want hi to come to your house and do a safety or tune-up

He seems to be a free thinker, making him a double edged sword. Good when he bends a rule to certify a bike or get it running on a budget but not so good when he decides to work flex time.

He seems to be a free thinker, making him a double edged sword. Good when he bends a rule to certify a bike or get it running on a budget but not so good when he decides to work flex time.

Hours 10-7, Monday to Friday.

Finally shows up Tuesday around 2 pm :lmao:

Leave a note or something, 10+ people showed up while i was waiting, stuck around for a bit and took off while he was supposed to be open.
Thats a lot of wasted time, just sayin...
Why in the world would you go there if you hate him so much?

I don't hate the guy, i have nothing against him. He's not the guy i'd go to get any work on my bike done, but to each their own

Hours 10-7, Monday to Friday.

Finally shows up Tuesday around 2 pm :lmao:

Successful people can do that. I think it's called bankers hours. Seems queer.

I'd assume if he was busy he won't answer the phone. The last thing you want is when you have 10 people in your shop & some kid calls & ask how much for a tire change.

Paul, if you don't want him working on your bike what do you want from him?

The handjob special?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'd assume if he was busy he won't answer the phone. The last thing you want is when you have 10 people in your shop & some kid calls & ask how much for a tire change.

Paul, if you don't want him working on your bike what do you want from him?

The handjob special?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Nah your mom provides that for free ;)

Back
Top Bottom