Stung by a Wasp... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stung by a Wasp...

I forgot how much a wasp sting hurts until last summer when I buddy and I were riding through southwood and other muskoka backroads. It was warm out, so, I had my leather zipper a couple inches lower than the collar. To my surprise, that couple extra inches provided a perfect gateway for the wasp. I thought it hit the front of my neck and bounced off but it actually made it's way under my T-shirt and stung me once on my stomach.

After the sting, I pulled my left hand off the grip and squished and pushed against my stomach with my fingers until I felt some crunching. I pulled off the road and fully undid my coat and shook my T-shirt until the wasp fell out. I put it out of its misery on site and was also rewarded with a GoPro video of my wasp sting dance.

All this to say, I am glad I am not allergic.

I'm so allergic. That is a huge fear of mine. Btw, link to said wasp dance?? ?

I managed to hit and kill a seagull today... was riding along Britannia between Mavis and Hurontario, on the right side were a bunch of geese and seagulls. As I approached, the sound of my bike echoing off the building must of startled them and they took off... one seagull flew straight across my path and I hit it on my headlight. I'm glad I didn't take that off my chest or head.

Same thing happened to me, cruising to work. Just opened up the throttle, jetting south on Dufferin to get to work, BAM, hit a wasp. Got me right in the neck.

Of course this gives me a reason to buy a scarf
1555384_10154431766135058_5205739400179862078_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom