Heads up milton riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heads up milton riders

Srs

Most milton riders are probably aware of this but i figure i would post this just as a heads up for those that aren't. It looks like the city is resurfacing alot of side roads with that lame tar and gravel that takes time to pack down and set in. so far some i've come across are:

• Side road 4
  • Walkers line ( from side road 2 all the way to Derry)
  • Appleby line (rattlesnake point has been a mess for a month and is already known )

Also looks like they are prepping to hit side road 2 (saw some construction warning signs up along appleby before you turn in) as well as that stretch of Britannia between walkers line and Appleby

If anyone notices any other roads besides these getting the resurface treatment please post just so some of us don't get a surprise on our rides. Stay safe out there guys and gals.

Yea man. Gotta be careful out there. Those are my usual routes for a ride. It's pretty much all my routes are under some sort of repair. Got fed up, hence I started taking the bike to the track.

Lower base line between fourth line and 25 had closed construction sign but i continued and it seemed ok

Side rd 2 between appleby and walkers line also had closed construction sign which i ignored and found that it was ok. At the intersection at the stop sign when you get to walkers line theres tons of gravel so be careful.

And Snake Rd has turned into a pedestrian walk way since they closed off access...ppl walking three across the lane on Sunday morning with their pets...watch out through the blind corners.

Back
Top Bottom