First Yamaha R25 review | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Yamaha R25 review

I must say "looks really sharp" and perhaps a very good little bike to ride around the city..why not!

Actually..check out the R125...

2014-Yamaha-YZF-R125-EU-Race-Blu-Studio-006.jpg

The specs are identical to the Kawasaki, which is a state-of-the-art small twin. You really can't do much at this price point and displacement, perhaps a V-twin like the old Honda, but they are too expensive to make today.

Really, the Kawi Ninja is considered state-of-the-art? Why? I know they are fuel injected now, finally, after years of feeding carbed version to us at the time when rest of the world has already moved on, but why the state-of-the-art? Just curious.

I could see where the KTM single 390 could be called state-of-the-art, because it's quite a power they squeeze out of these single puppies, but I have never thought of the Ninja as such.

Really, the Kawi Ninja is considered state-of-the-art? Why? I know they are fuel injected now, finally, after years of feeding carbed version to us at the time when rest of the world has already moved on, but why the state-of-the-art? Just curious.

I could see where the KTM single 390 could be called state-of-the-art, because it's quite a power they squeeze out of these single puppies, but I have never thought of the Ninja as such.

8 valve , 13k redline, dual butterfly EFI, slipper/assist clutch. The ktm gets 30% more power from 30% more displacement.

Looking forward to the R3 we will be getting here. The woman will get that and I'll be getting the new R1 :)

Will have the whole R family!

Back
Top Bottom