2002 Suzuki SV650 Naked/Cafe | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2002 Suzuki SV650 Naked/Cafe

ripcurl

Site Supporter
Selling my 2002 Suzuki SV650S which has been converted to a naked/café-style motorcycle. Basically its now an SV650N with clip-ons for a more aggressive position. Why cover the beautiful Trellis frame with fairings? Looks and sounds like a Ducati Monster with the reliability of a Japanese bike.

Bike is regularly maintained (oil changes every seasons, coolant flush, brake fluid flush) and upgrades and servicing was done at Z1 Cycletech. Front fork oil was replaced and OEM springs were replaced with Racetech springs. Delkevic stubby slip-on installed with a removable silencer -- sounds amazing, you really get the V-Twin growl with this exhaust. Continental Conti Motion tires installed last season and less then 200km put on them. Over $1000 worth of upgrades in the last 2 years.

There is a dent on the tank which got there when the previous owner dropped the bike. There is no issues with the tank and as you can see, the bandage has made the blemish unnoticeable (you'll get a lot of thumbs ups for this)! Bike currently has just under 69,000km. There have been no issues with the bike and it always starts up with no problems. I had Z1 service the carbs, perform a valve adjustment and check the engine for any issues. I was told the bike and engine are in exceptional shape and the bike can easily go to 150,000km no problem. If you question this, please research the SV650 regarding engine durability and ease of servicing. The SV is known to be one of the most reliable and popular bikes globally. It's also a bike that you can easily work on if you mechanically inclined.

So why am I selling this amazing bike, which I have spent a lot of time and money on to make it my own? Well, my wife is pregnant and I know I won't be able to ride for a few years and I need the money for all the baby stuff we need to buy.

My asking price is $2700 and will entertain reasonable offers. I have a few other parts which I will include with the bike (i.e. spare parts, ZX6R rear shock to swap with OEM shock, etc.). No trades please. If this ad is still up, bike is still available.

List of upgrades:
Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Front & Rear Tire ($220)
Racetech Front Springs ($120)
Delkevic 350mm stubby exhaust slip-on with removable silencer ($180)
Motosliders MS-1 Frame Sliders ($105)
Fiberglass Fender Eliminator ($75)
Stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear ($130)
Woodcraft Frame Rear Sliders/Spools ($35)
Aluminum bar end mirrors ($75)
Aluminum shorty adjustable levers ($75)

DSC_3045-001.jpg

DSC_3047-001.jpg

DSC_3050-001.jpg

DSC_3048-001.jpg

DSC_3052-001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom