What's with all the fatal crash threads? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's with all the fatal crash threads?

I read them because the same crash that might give you whiplash in a car is going to be way more serious on a bike.

It's a way of making sure I don't get complacent I case there's some behaviour I can change that will help me. I already approach intersections with a lot of caution mainly due to these threads.

And this ^

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

If it prompts someone else into changing their actions and that prevents a subsequent collision, it's worthwhile ... In order for this to work, the circumstances have to become known and made public, though ...

This cbr forum has a pretty entertaining forum with lots of gritty details that I like to check out now and then, extra entertaining because it's all 600rr crashes.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47
Kinda wish GTAM had a similar style accident write up sub forum

I don't mean to be callous but riders die every day somewhere, just like people in cars. That's just a fact of life.

What's the good of bringing it up here?

No one posts when a car crash turns fatal. Unless you knew these people personally they're just another statistic. Let it go and move on.

It's like anything really. There are always gong to be posts about lane splitting/filtering. Insurance costs. Ss as a first bike. How many kms do you ride a season. Over priced bikes. Condo bike thefts etc.

Just ignore and move on if it bothers you.

No one is forcing you to read every thread. Lol

Back
Top Bottom