Hard Rain Today | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hard Rain Today

Just got in from a pie and coffee run. Belfountain. Nobody there. Sky looked ominous all day. 5 minutes from home it started sprinkling but I laughed it off. I'm searching the internet for the latest weather now. Of course I could look out the window. I wonder what's in the fridge.

Any pics of RADAR?

Where's MacDoc?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Where's MacDoc?

He's heavily featured in another thread right now. He's got the goods, this thread is only for lightweights.

Sorry, I only dabble in the weather game. Pie?

Nah, I'm watching my carbs.
I prefer to drink as a cheat food

rain.jpg

Nah, I'm watching my carbs.
I prefer to drink as a cheat food

Let me guess, you don't mind hoovering the hors d'oevures? Who offered you pie? "Does not play well with others" is going in your file young man.

well someone in their wisdom decided a Don't Fool with This warning wasn't worth keeping....despite this hitting London yesterday - easily could have been Toronto but it stalled out after Kitchener.

BxNIpV-IgAAZQHL.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely day today. We're living on borrowed time. Chores all done. Will put on favourite dungarees, go for rip. Freedom. Packing rain gears just because. See ya later suckers.

Lol, dude I've been ripping since 11am. Just got back

Lovely day today. We're living on borrowed time. Chores all done. Will put on favourite dungarees, go for rip. Freedom. Packing rain gears just because. See ya later suckers.

You've mastered your Macdoc impersonation inreb, bravo!

I was driving home from Milton this evening and noticed rain drops on my windshield coming through Lowville. Luckily I made it there in one piece.

Do not underestimate the power of osmosis.

:toothy2:

I'm afraid where you failed was how you didn't mention a Burgman or Winding Trails. Shame on you... really, you should know by now.

I'm afraid where you failed was how you didn't mention a Burgman or Winding Trails. Shame on you... really, you should know by now.

Burgman. Failure is implied. Pie.

Last edited:
Found the solution to tracking a Burgman in the rain for you, inreb.

genesismk3sideweb-1233_800x600-300x210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom