Hard Rain Today | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hard Rain Today

Stratford? Bieber! (to the sound of Newman!)

oh.

Severe storm just rolled through London. Looked like a tornado was going to form or something, lots of cloud turnover and boiling.

edit: still here, but just a regular thunderstorm now.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised the severity of that front if twisters form.

Just arrived in Sauga thunder & lightning oh my..;)

Last edited:
Piss off mate :D - I ride a 35" seat height KLR in Aus ......on some gnarly trails tho nothing like my riding mates. get into on single track. Your freezing your nuts off and I'm wandering the Australian rain forest.

Is yours the pink one? It's very pretty...

buk80.jpg

yeah :rolleyes: what hot sun does to red...buddy on oz has done a nice restore job on it...clean for once
That Sargent seat is very nice - might put some road tires on and try for some local distance.
Too far to the next major city tho I took it to Cooktown which was fun.
klr.JPG

Rain is actually F'ing falling sideways

bukgr.jpg

Yeah... I was about to ride home from my parent's place, saw the death cloud overhead.... 5 minutes later, BOOM! Can't see anything on the roads. Said no thanks, I'll borrow the car xD

We did an overnite yacht race from Oakville to Niagara and back. It got pretty interesting with the wind that pushed through from 8-11 till it just settled into a constant deluge till about 4am. Nobody wanted to stand anywhere near the 50ft aluminum mast while the lightening was coming down. after the rain there was no wind at all, the storm front vacuumed up all the breeze.

We did an overnite yacht race from Oakville to Niagara and back. It got pretty interesting with the wind that pushed through from 8-11 till it just settled into a constant deluge till about 4am. Nobody wanted to stand anywhere near the 50ft aluminum mast while the lightening was coming down. after the rain there was no wind at all, the storm front vacuumed up all the breeze.

With the weather that was forecasted to pass through, I'm surprised that race wasn't rescheduled. Personally, I wouldn't have gone.

Its actually a much safer environment than it sounds and there are a lot of protocols in place for sailing in crappy weather. Kind of like going to a track day, but harder to get somebody to make coffee.

Just got in from a pie and coffee run. Belfountain. Nobody there. Sky looked ominous all day. 5 minutes from home it started sprinkling but I laughed it off. I'm searching the internet for the latest weather now. Of course I could look out the window. I wonder what's in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom