I was rude to a drug addict on the bus | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I was rude to a drug addict on the bus

But your knees are 85, so it balances out.

Poor House Monday?

Dr referred to 'em as 90yrs old, but close enough.

Pour.
I got the call. I know I'll be there Oct 6.

I'll be on the pipe riding the bus, so I'm not so sure about in between.

if i saw the guy, i would probably say sorry

until then i have to keep checking over my shoulder to see if the long d*** of karma is coming from behind

seat belts weren't invented back then :D

My '66 Coronet had 'em & I know for sure my '67 XR7 did too. (didn't have side marker lights tho).

American car manufacturers Nash (in 1949) and Ford (in 1955) offered seat belts as options.

I have to go catch the bus.

and I was driving it.

Buckle up.
Gary, I am going to make a wild guess & say you didn't have your license then. Maybe in '67

1960-2014 is 64yrs ago. If he was taking the bus alone he's gotta be at least 10? So he's gotta be at least 70?

I like RockerGuy's math, according to his calculations I'm 65 and can retire whoohoo!!

I'm grade 10 I did a history project on the 60's..... so ya you're old :p

Insider information. As you get older the 60's will actually seem closer in time than they did when you were in grade 10.

Gary, I am going to make a wild guess & say you didn't have your license then. Maybe in '67

LOL..Not even close.
I learned to drive a 3 on the tree (manual trans) in '66. Picked that up easy.
Trying to understand an automatic trans for the first time at 12 yrs old was a challenge. Not having my left foot do something was awkward I remember.
Licenses were not really a necessity back then, and my Dad was the best. He gave me the car most every night since I was 12, if he didn't need it.
Fun times.

3 on the tree lol. I learned but haven't seen anything with it in eons. Most posters here have probably never seen one before.

LOL..Not even close.
I learned to drive a 3 on the tree (manual trans) in '66. Picked that up easy.
Trying to understand an automatic trans for the first time at 12 yrs old was a challenge. Not having my left foot do something was awkward I remember.
Licenses were not really a necessity back then, and my Dad was the best. He gave me the car most every night since I was 12, if he didn't need it.
Fun times.

Watching a person driving an automatic car after driving a standard car for year is hilarious when you see them reaching to shift with their hand or clutch with their leg xD

It just doesn't get old

Watching a person driving an automatic car after driving a standard car for year is hilarious when you see them reaching to shift with their hand or clutch with their leg xD

It just doesn't get old

I always sink my foot into an invisible clutch when I approach the light

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom