I was rude to a drug addict on the bus | GTAMotorcycle.com

I was rude to a drug addict on the bus

ep1x

Banned
I lashed out at a guy my age earlier this evening. Some drug addict was on a sardine packed bus full of passengers and was sitting on the side I was standing. This guy had dried up blood on both nostrils, and my initial reaction was this guy sniffs paint.Then he pulls out his e cigarette and starts vaping. I did not want to inhale the toxic waste coming out of this guy's lungs, so I uncharacteristically snapped my finger in front of his face and told him not to vape in front of me. He got all defensive and my initial response was to call him out on the above, but I told him to shut up, shut the **** up, shut the **** up I don't want to talk to you. Then I called the guy a wasteman. I think I hurt his feelings. The drug addict and i got off the same stop... passengers watched me get off like i was going to have a roid rage and attack the guy. Now i vape myself but i don't vape in confined public spaces. I feel bad, sort of. There were good looking girls on the bus too.. now whenever they see me they'll think I'm crazy :/

I've always seen people get into conflicts on the ttc, never thought I would start one. I'm not an *** hole, usually

Last edited:
How do you know he was a drug addict? Did he start talking about cosmic vibrations and stuff?

I have no sympathy for addicts. Good drugs are ok, bad drugs are not

Last edited:
I didnt realized that GTAM became a "Dear Diary" type of place where you can come and piss and moan....

You should have told him the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical. He probably would have just left.

Or dropped his pants. I think it's an either/or option.

I used to ride the bus and wanted to kill half the ignorant riders I rode with,chicks love crazy guys so dont worry,you may get laid for speaking out.

I did not want to inhale the toxic waste coming out of this guy's lungs, so I uncharacteristically snapped my finger in front of his face and told him not to vape in front of me, then I called the guy a wasteman. I think I hurt his feelings.

I've always seen people get into conflicts on the ttc, never thought I would start one. I'm not an *** hole, usually

It's amazing what people can do when pushed to the brink. The world is becoming a dark place. A bus ride used to be a joyous affair like a day at the beach. Now it's more like a day on the forums. Before you know it finger snapping will be one of your defining characteristics. Be careful out there.

"There were good looking girls on the bus too.. now whenever they see me they'll think I'm crazy :/"

:rolleyes:

Are we talking in like the 50's?

Yes, like the 50's but in the 60's. Mind you it was small town. Bus line comprised of one van. Weird street layout required every route pass by the beach.

Yes, like the 50's but in the 60's. Mind you it was small town. Bus line comprised of one van. Weird street layout required every route pass by the beach.
Sir.... how old are you?

You should have told him the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical. He probably would have just left.

10/10

Back
Top Bottom