Recent celebrity nudes hack. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent celebrity nudes hack.

Has anyone recently downloaded the leaked vids/photos?

I just have to laugh at Apple for allowing its end user to use insecured password..... iCloud auto uploading features really shows advantages now huh ?:twisted:

Has anyone recently downloaded the leaked vids/photos?

I just have to laugh at Apple for allowing its end user to use insecured password..... iCloud auto uploading features really shows advantages now huh ?:twisted:

Requiring #s%TR21%yt!520rW is not very helpful either. Very few people can remember multiple 16 character passwords. Soon two-factor authentication will become more common (apparently in Switzerland, banks already issue a code shifting dongle that is required to access your account).

I got the file that was 800megs

Which one was that?

BTW lol at the people who make sex tapes & expect it to be private

Sent from my tablet using my paws

No surprises here, folks.

And people soon are going to trust Apple with their mobile payments and personal health info? :lol:

Apple and Android are consumer grade OS's. Security was never in their DNA or integrated deeply from day one. To bring it up to snuff to proper standards nnow would require an overhaul of the entire OS which simply isn't going to happen this late in the game.

Even the "worlds most secure Android", the Blackphone, was hacked in 5 minutes.

Spin it any way you want, but it is what it is.

No surprises here, folks.

And people soon are going to trust Apple with their mobile payments and personal health info? :lol:

Apple and Android are consumer grade OS's. Security was never in their DNA or integrated deeply from day one. To bring it up to snuff to proper standards nnow would require an overhaul of the entire OS which simply isn't going to happen this late in the game.

Even the "worlds most secure Android", the Blackphone, was hacked in 5 minutes.

Spin it any way you want, but it is what it is.

So what do you recommend sunny?

So what do you recommend sunny?

y3ymu4u3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom