residential electricians for old house ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

residential electricians for old house ?

meester_jamie

Site Supporter
residential .. 50 year old house

all answered , thanks! love the jokes! keep em coming!

Last edited:
hire a qualified electrician with proper knowledge of the electrical code to do this work.

Based on previous GTAM electrical "advice" given in past threads, I anxiously await to read the "suggestion" posts from the gtam experts below this one.

hire a qualified electrician with proper knowledge of the electrical code to do this work.

Based on previous GTAM electrical "advice" given in past threads, I anxiously await to read the "suggestion" posts from the gtam experts below this one.

As a licensed tradesman, this.

As an an elec apprentice, hire someone licensed or have someone with the skill to do it and have an inspector check it.

What you need to do is call a friend over one weekend, re-wire the house properly with knob and tube wiring. This is the future. Grounding? Don't need it. It's for wusses.

What you need to do is call a friend over one weekend, re-wire the house properly with knob and tube wiring. This is the future. Grounding? Don't need it. It's for wusses.

And remember that 30A fuses are twice as safe as 15A fuses :cool:

Aluminum saves on weight. ;)

I'd go wireless.

You wouldn't think that was funny if you pulled in the feeds for a long run 600A service.

That's what apprentices are for!

In high school I helped install 350 MCM armored cable (3 phase ~100' run). It was aluminum and still far from light, copper would have been a nightmare to work with.

You wouldn't think that was funny if you pulled in the feeds for a long run 600A service.

Ohmygod, lots of resistance I bet? Try lube with your partner.

Ohmygod, lots of resistance I bet? Try lube with your partner.

Somebody's in a pissy mood

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I did the electrical myself. Saved thousands. If you have a 300lb cast iron tub, find a 20lb sledgehammer. Makes it a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom