need safety certificate | GTAMotorcycle.com

need safety certificate

brucewayne

i need a safety certificate written. im getting another bike to replace my old one that was written off. i don't have much time or energy dealing with this mess mentally or physically so id just like to get the new bike aspect done with at least so i can putter around the block to relieve some stress.

pm me please, thanks

fake safetys usually range from 200-400, really what is so wrong with your bike that you would rather buy a fake cert than buy a couple new parts?

and really, no 1 is going to advertise where to get it online...they would loose their licence.

fake safetys usually range from 200-400, really what is so wrong with your bike that you would rather buy a fake cert than buy a couple new parts?

and really, no 1 is going to advertise where to get it online...they would loose their licence.

Well really anyone writing hot safeties has a pretty loose license already

Well really anyone writing hot safeties has a pretty loose license already
also true, but it happens. ive asked around for a couple friends before and when they hear the price its honestly just better changing your brakes and tires, fixing the fork seals with that "seal mate" or whatever else is required.
i dont like that the fender eliminators sometimes make it fail but thats how it goes i guess..just depends on who goes over the bike and if they really want stock turn signals on the bike or just working ones...personally..i say as long as they work who cares.
i dont disagree with the safety requirements, but e-testing is total BS on cars....

You're paying too much.

Back
Top Bottom