Joan Rivers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Joan Rivers

Slim Jim

Joan Rivers passed away today, so the question is, can they just bury her, or do they have to recycle her face first.

Let her burn in hell that evil witch. Few weeks ago she said Palestinians deserve to die. Well isn't that a little taste of instant karma! Good riddance. Now go keep Hitler company in the racist section of hell!
[video=youtube;tIibX4Drzxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIibX4Drzxs[/video]

I was really shocked she died from cardiac arrest,I thought she would of died from lack of sleep, since her skin was pulled so tight, her eyes wouldn't close.

You're all d**ks

Let her burn in hell that evil witch. Few weeks ago she said Palestinians deserve to die. Well isn't that a little taste of instant karma! Good riddance. Now go keep Hitler company in the racist section of hell!
[video=youtube;tIibX4Drzxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIibX4Drzxs[/video]

good job politicizing,

do you even own or have anything to do with a motorcycle? all i see from you are posts raging about people who have an issue with palestinians or islam.

Spend all the money you want to make yourself look young, you won't be able to stop your biological clock. That's the way the plastic crumbles.
c19551add9f639655d26c6bbfd712911.jpg

good job politicizing,

do you even own or have anything to do with a motorcycle? all i see from you are posts raging about people who have an issue with palestinians or islam.

Stalk me more carefully. I have nothing to do with Islam. Im against all organized religions which would make sense since im an atheist. Being angry about innocent people dying is not a hobby, nor is it enjoyable. But its a duty of all of us. Although it shows the extent of your knowledge since im guessing you see me supporting Palestine, you automatically assumed i was a Muslim. Sorry if i distracted you from your rainbow of a day. Next time ill tell the children to die more quietly so they dont disturb your peace!

p.s speaking of threads and comments having to do with motorcycles, was Joan Rivers in MototGP or maybe she was a Harley rider? Yeah very bike related to begin with indeed! In case you missed that too, this was not posted by me so no, not everything on this forum is bike related.

Last edited:
she was off colour, she was funny, she insulted a lot of people, she said what a lot of people wouldn't dare.

She was plastic and old. it's unfortunate about her passing, but so is life...

she was off colour, she was funny, she insulted a lot of people, she said what a lot of people wouldn't dare.

She was plastic and old. it's unfortunate about her passing, but so is life...

Her whole shtick was shtick. Lot's people of try to make a living that way. The one's you never heard aren't doing it so good and was she was Jewish. Even their base rate is pretty good.

R.i.p Joan. The lady had very big balls, loved her comment about Justin Bieber and his white shoes.

Lost another great this year

One of my favourite comics

rip

Back
Top Bottom