The big b*#!* is back! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The big b*#!* is back!

LOL. Firstly ewww to the "barter agreement" comment and secondly ewww to the 250..

I think people who hate on 250s also hate on black people. Take your dirty underwear and racist beliefs to the laundry mat.

ehahepyz.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

LOL whoever is into dirty panties say heeeeeyy! No just jk. I will not be selling any undergarments on this site. Seriously.
some other girl did....and apparently bought a bike with the money.

They don't have a bar in Barrie called "The Ranch" for no reason eh? ;-)
Sure do, it was originally called Random night club, that lasted all of 2-4 weeks and they re-branded it as a country bar "Random Ranch" then it was re-branded again as just the ranch.
there is suppose to be a new pub opening called Burbon (or maybe its already open) right at 5 points, i know the girl that just got hired as manager.

man i miss living in barrie...great close bars, good tattoo shops (my buddy owns one, ill be getting some new ink there soon), awesome roads to ride on especially Terra nova...that road is a little sketchy at 2am though.
The Ranch can be fun, its an excuse to dress like a slutty cowgirl.
im not into country bars, but ive been there a couple times (close to 10 yrs ago now...)...yup...thats what all the girls do there.
do they still have the bull?

So... Does this mean date night tonight?

Back
Top Bottom