Renfrew county road 515 (Bancroft area) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Renfrew county road 515 (Bancroft area)

macro

Was up around there for the first time today east of Bancroft, it was AMAZING. Ran county rd 515 from north to south. Beauty views and empty roads. I love when school is back in!

I've been on 515 and loved it. Another one in that area that was really great was road 65 also called centennial lake road. That whole area is great for riding, too bad it's so far away.

I've been on 515 and loved it. Another one in that area that was really great was road 65 also called centennial lake road. That whole area is great for riding, too bad it's so far away.
I had never been that far east, next time I think I'll burn straight there. I ended up meandering over not really paying much attention to how far from home I was getting. Turned into a 10hr, 850km day. It's the last 200km or so that start to get pretty sore!

fiancé and I went up there twice this past summer...a long weekend and then a week...check out the 511, 508, 65, 60 35, 118, 509...they are all amazing roads...not like down here in south western Ontario...want to head up again in the fall to check out the colours...

It's all really good up there. I've been going all summer and went up to Maynuth and Whitney then through Algonquin park a week or so ago. It was a long 700km day from Kingston for me though but I did see a moose. If you go right instead of left up at Maynuth you get to Barry's Bay and then further east to Calabogie on some seriously good roads. Even during the summer traffic was fine except around Haliburton.

Back
Top Bottom