Yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yellow 'watch out for motorcycles' sticker

How is your response even remotely logical? Wondering how we are in double digit post count and nobody has accused you of being a LEFT LANE BANDIT has nothing to do with you not being one. Yet you state you were not being one. I pointed out that's not a good reason. Should I have not done that? Somebody takes care not to run you over but that's not good enough for you. Then you attack me for pointing out the obvious. I don't understand your aggression.

Oh dear! Sorry you felt, um, attacked. As for your perception of my "aggression". Ok ;)

And based on the mentality and attitudes of many people on this forum, that's exactly the type of response one would expect.

There is clearly something wrong with you.

Oh dear! Sorry you felt, um, attacked. As for your perception of my "aggression". Ok ;)

LOL, you disliked the driver to the point you made a thread about his window sticker even tho he made every effort to not run you over, then you insulted many people on this forum and specifically pointed out there's something wrong with me and questioned my logic. It's ok, I understand not everybody can bear scrutiny.:p

Oh, btw, I'm just messing around.:icescream:

If he had the room to pass you on the right, then you shouldn't have been in the left lane.

Moral of the story, rely on the mirrors to watch your six, not stickers on a random car. Aggressive drivers don't care about their own safety (or license)--they certainly won't care about yours. Pinpoint and avoid them.

Back
Top Bottom