Kijiji Ads - Don't Link To The Owner's Version | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji Ads - Don't Link To The Owner's Version

I can subscribe all I want, makes no difference if I can't get to a comp to see the ad before it gets pulled. :p

Sorry. I always assume that, like me, gtam is everyone's sole source of entertainment, and creep it all day, every day.

Sorry. I always assume that, like me, gtam is everyone's sole source of entertainment, and creep it all day, every day.

I come here to experience the full spectrum of emotions.

Hunger and anger?

And lust. Yeah lust. I definitely covet some of my neighbours bikes :D

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

@Jayell. It's actually a really nice jacket for $20

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

You've missed the sarcasm, JB. The original price was $200. :lmao:
Dammit! Foiled again! I missed the darn sarcasm font. Well it seems that I have cemented my place as the the town fool. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

You've missed the sarcasm, JB. The original price was $200. :lmao:

I always make sure never to link from my email....tired i guess. Had a guy actually want to come from Hamilton before I figured out what was going on.......

Dammit! Foiled again! I missed the darn sarcasm font. Well it seems that I have cemented my place as the the town fool. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
Even when you think you know what's going on, I'm one step ahead of you.
@ Gamma1, I've never played in this thread before, I'm sorry and I hope I didn't cause too much BS on your end. I won't do it again cause I feel a bit like a jerk.

Even when you think you know what's going on, I'm one step ahead of you.
@ Gamma1, I've never played in this thread before, I'm sorry and I hope I didn't cause too much BS on your end. I won't do it again cause I feel a bit like a jerk.

No worries. No harm, no foul. Makes for good entertainment even after the ad is changed back........

You ******** lol

Sent Kijiji an email; maybe they'll hire me to fix it for a quick buck

Lots of people using Kijiji are just dumb. Tons of vehicles aren't even entered properly (ie automatics listed as manual, small cars listed as 7 seaters, gas cars listed as diesel), images are upside down or crap, etc. When it's sold instead of removing the ad they just make the description say it's sold. Drives me crazy when I'm looking for something rare.

Also, with regard to the seats, it seems people on the east coast can't count. Do a search for a manual 6 or 7 seat vehicle and there will be like 20 listings for 2 seat pickups and small cars that are all in NS and NB, lol.

Back
Top Bottom