Kijiji Ads - Don't Link To The Owner's Version | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kijiji Ads - Don't Link To The Owner's Version

spray____

Site Supporter
I've seen this happening a lot lately. People make a new ad and it drops them to and overview page which is different from the page that public would see. They then take that link and post it on this site, and who knows where else. There is a problem with this.

Kijiji is assuming anyone arriving at that address is the owner of the ad. When I click it and follow it, there is no requirement to login before I press the edit button (which I will do). I can then change anything I want about your ad, and probably delete it (although I haven't tried).

It's in your best interest to stop doing this. For every link I find I will randomly select a percentage between -1000% and +1000% and adjust your asking price accordingly, because I'm a jerk.

You've been warned.

Well done.

05-08 Honda CBR600RR NGK Laser Iridium Butt Plugs IMR9C-9HES

Date Listed 03-Sep-14
Price
$14,000.00
Address North York, ON M2J
View map
Make Honda
Model CBR
For Sale By Owner
Colour Black
Engine Displacement (cc) 9999
Kilometers 1
Year 2005
Hi,

I have brand new 2005-2008 Honda CBR600RR NGK Laser Iridium Butt Plugs [IMR9C-9HES NGK]. These go for $80 at your local dealer.

New In Box, well i did put them in my butt once. FEELS SO GOOD. but washed and reboxed..

Price: $14000.00 each

No, I think people should post those links, great for many laughs when it gets hijacked. Like the one above lol

I've seen this happening a lot lately. People make a new ad and it drops them to and overview page which is different from the page that public would see. They then take that link and post it on this site, and who knows where else. There is a problem with this.

Kijiji is assuming anyone arriving at that address is the owner of the ad. When I click it and follow it, there is no requirement to login before I press the edit button (which I will do). I can then change anything I want about your ad, and probably delete it (although I haven't tried).

It's in your best interest to stop doing this. For every link I find I will randomly select a percentage between -1000% and +1000% and adjust your asking price accordingly, because I'm a jerk.

You've been warned.

You just may be my new favourite person! I needed to laugh today, thanks!

New version of ad:

Willing to trade for your gently used butt plugs.

*** Call me! Let's hook up! ;) ***

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, but this finally convinced me to register..
great post, the owner is confused as heck.. lol

"
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT STOP CHANGING MY AD!!!"

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, but this finally convinced me to register..
great post, the owner is confused as heck.. lol

"
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT STOP CHANGING MY AD!!!"
lol

Omg Omg Omg! You've made my day!!! :lmao: ahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I wonder if just adding a certain part to a normal ad's Web url will allow for people to do this on any ad.

I wonder if just adding a certain part to a normal ad's Web url will allow for people to do this on any ad.
I think you need the user id associated with the owner, which someone shouldn't be able to get

I think you need the user id associated with the owner, which someone shouldn't be able to get
Hmmmmm I'll investigate this further when I get to a computer (not because I want to go around changing peoples stuff but because I'm curious.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom