Anyone going September 13th? TMP | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone going September 13th? TMP

skinny guy shouldn't tell the big guy how to lift, and get defensive when the biggest guy is telling him he is all wrong

sort of like fat people always seem to educated me on nutrition

I know track riding is fun, but i think (and I'm being serious) is for you to take up drag racing.

Did you watch that video yet?

Once the throttle is cracked on, it is rolled on evenly, smoothly, and consistently throughout the remainder of the turn.

Twist of the wrist? I watched a big part of it a while ago actually. I shall refresh myself with it eventually

Also, I never told anyone how to ride, I merely disapproved of the mild but unnecessary insults that accompanied the advice here. Other than that all is well

Stop tailgating the slower riders. What your doing is drag racing basically. Leave a gap of about 5-6 bike lengths and go through the corner at your pace. If you time it right you'll catch the other rider shortly after your exiting the corner. You'll have carried enough speed that the other rider can't beat you in the "drag race" to the next corner where if your speed is higher than you'll pull another gap and your on your own.

This makes perfect sense, thanks

Back
Top Bottom