Cycle World or Snow City for service? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cycle World or Snow City for service?

Fvuk snowcity!

ordered a clutch cable holder...not yet arrived .it's been 2 weeks..

i crashed my bike and am fixing it myself I go now and then to pick up parts.

they have only one technician serving the whole of Canada. So I very much doubt they'll help you out :)

Oh - you can bring your bike there in the middle of winter on your friend's truck. The cute lady at the counter said they are less busy then ! :)

Fvuk snowcity!

ordered a clutch cable holder...not yet arrived .it's been 2 weeks..

By chance is the cable holder back-ordered?

FWIW, dealt with Roger for some parts needs couple of times over the years, never had a problem.

yes it is back ordered...

... since august 19th ! :mad:

By chance is the cable holder back-ordered?

FWIW, dealt with Roger for some parts needs couple of times over the years, never had a problem.

All the kawi parts I've needed have come from them without issue. I've been called when they came in and they've returned my calls answering any questions.

Back-ordered parts aren't their fault.

yes it is back ordered... since august 19th ! :mad:

How is that Snow City's fault? They sell parts, they don't manufacture. Sheesh!

Edit: dricked beat me to it.

And what do you mean "...only one tech serving all of Canada."?

Last edited:
I have nothing but good words for Snow City's parts department. Parts have always come in within a day or two, unless they're backordered in which case they tell me beforehand. Sometimes they're overwhelmed and there's a line up on the phone, leave a message with the receptionist and they call me back every time.

And what do you mean "...only one tech serving all of Canada."?

Means they have one service tech and one apprentice tech working/servicing all bikes that come into the store..very high lead time to finish repairs...

Means they have one service tech and one apprentice tech working/servicing all bikes that come into the store..very high lead time to finish repairs...
Sid, I hear great things about Cycle World, you should try them next time!!

Go to Rosey Toes.

Stopped going to 109 when they started charging crazy prices for a mount and balance. Too bad because they are close to me and I like to support small shops.

Roger in parts at Snow City is great. He's gone the extra mile for me when he can. Service at Snow City is good, but you are paying dealer rates and waiting for availability. Lately I've been using Speedworx, who I think are great. The distance up to Markham is a it of a pain, but I've been able to manage.

Back
Top Bottom