Riderschoice Sunday Sept 7th 2014 @ Shannonville Long TRACK | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riderschoice Sunday Sept 7th 2014 @ Shannonville Long TRACK

I was implying you were to fast.....
I got that it was a joke, no worries. :)
Not really fast at all, just trying to get faster.
If all the stars align, I'll be there this Friday for some more seat time.

In reality, the shutter speed on my phone was too slow. So you were too fast. None of my photos of anyone worked out Sunday.

And an old slow man can't be saying someone else is slow and you should be happy with your progress.

I got that it was a joke, no worries. :)
Not really fast at all, just trying to get faster.
If all the stars align, I'll be there this Friday for some more seat time.

Last edited:
My buddy will appreciate the video, thanks for posting!

Any of the usual suspects showing up tomorrow?

Yo Mina. I never met you. I'll drop by and introduce myself. What so you ride? I'll be bringing the Honda-saki

Black GSXR 600 with white decals on the belly pan and my buddy will be on a black/white/red Ducati 1098. I'll come up and say hi.

I put up a youtube video of intermediate last session of the day. I was in green the whole day and John let me go in middle class. Check it out i got passed a lot maybe it was you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvE__B29Cs0

Nice video. I just watched the first couple of laps. Your lines look pretty good. You need to run out farther in the middle of 4 and the middle of 6 to make the second apex better. My god yellow group is terrifying... LOL

It wasn't bad at all during the day, I think as the day went on some people got a false sense of confidence and moved up from green.

Just watching the first 3 laps, seeing so many riders looking for ways by and not having the skill/confidence to go for it, then end up having to brake like crazy because they're already half way by... wow.

Back
Top Bottom