Internet/phone in Grimsby? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Internet/phone in Grimsby?

Actually, it looks like cable internet is not even an option at their house. The only thing they can get is crappy 6mbps DSL... unless there is a third option I'm not aware of.

Actually, it looks like cable internet is not even an option at their house. The only thing they can get is crappy 6mbps DSL... unless there is a third option I'm not aware of.
Where in Grimsby? East or West end? In the main part of the city or more countryish?

If they're not heavy users maybe mobile internet is an option? I don't know what plans and reception are like out there but LTE service is quite quick these days with modern hardware. I recently got 95 mbps down and nearly 20 mbps up the other day with a 64 ms ping. That's far better than my home connection but it's also less consistent.

Where in Grimsby? East or West end? In the main part of the city or more countryish?

Countryish, up the escarpment

If they're not heavy users maybe mobile internet is an option? I don't know what plans and reception are like out there but LTE service is quite quick these days with modern hardware. I recently got 95 mbps down and nearly 20 mbps up the other day with a 64 ms ping. That's far better than my home connection but it's also less consistent.

I took a brief look, but the data plans are all garbage. Not to mention that cell reception is very poor at their place

Back
Top Bottom