2014 honda cbr125 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 honda cbr125

Figure pay a bit for PDI but still looks like a better deal compared to the 2008's and 2009's on Kijiiji going for 2000.

Wow, that is an insane price. The 2011-on cbr125 is a much better bike than the 2007-2009 model.

wow, that's a great price. If that depresses the used market enough, I may just pick one (or 2?) up and use them as track bikes.

Now that's a deal. I'm happy with my Ninja 300 but anyone entering into motorcycles and considering the lower CC bikes should definitely put this in the top 3 at this price.

was thinking of getting used 250, but with that price... I might just grab 125 for my first bike...?

how so in your opinion?

my 125 was written off and i was gonna get a used 250 but now im rethinking that.

The engine is the same, but the rims are wider and with more appropriate tire sizes, and the swingarm is a bit longer. This completely fixed the old model's twitchy, too-light steering. The new one is more stable and surefooted. When time comes to change the tires, you can get high-performance tires in 110/70-17 and 140/70-17 sizes which will fit the new model's rims. (stock is 100/130) I have Bridgestone BT003RS tires on mine.

The bodywork is bigger, and they must have done something with the aerodynamics, because it is easier to maintain highway speed and sixth gear is more useful. And the fuel tank is bigger (same as the 250). It will do nearly 400 km on a tank of fuel and that's with me caning it.

The seat is more comfortable for larger riders (me).

It has a modern looking instrument cluster instead of the older model's old skool dials. Digital speedo, fuel gauge, clock, tripmeter (old one didn't have one), temp gauge.

The mirrors are attached to the fairing and stay put when you turn.

Rolling down the road, it feels not unlike a modern 600 except lighter and there's no power, and the riding position doesn't kill my neck. Crosswinds, pavement imperfections, etc don't bother it any more than they bother any other bike.

The one down side is that the body panels are more complex (and expensive). Don't crash it.

that was my first bike in 2011...it was a great bike to learn on...I paid $2300 OTD and sold it 3 months later for $2100...great deal and good luck to your daughter!

That's a great deal. I cannot imagine they are making any money on these.

The Honda 125 is just sad. look at what Europe gets from Yamaha...

2014-Yamaha-YZF-R125-EU-Race-Blu-Studio-007.jpg

Yamaha-MT-125-3.jpg

The Honda 125 is just sad. look at what Europe gets from Yamaha...

2014-Yamaha-YZF-R125-EU-Race-Blu-Studio-007.jpg

Yamaha-MT-125-3.jpg

Sweet. I don't know what size that is but I want one just like it only a bit bigger.

edit, I see its a 125. Give it to me at 175, call it good.

Sweet. I don't know what size that is but I want one just like it only a bit bigger.

edit, I see its a 125. Give it to me at 175, call it good.

Yammie is working on a MT 250, same engine as the R25. Perhaps an FZ 250 for here.

Anyone got an OTD price? I might just replace my 08 for this 2014. 2k looks like a pretty good deal.

I'm kind of surprised the Grom gets USD forks but the CBR125 does not.

How do the 2 models compare? Price, performance, etc? I think the Grom is physically smaller?

Anyone got an OTD price? I might just replace my 08 for this 2014. 2k looks like a pretty good deal.

I'm thinking the exact same thing. The new model looks like a nice little bump up from the '08 while not hitting the wallet too hard.
If anyone can report on how much is tacked on above base cost, that would be great.

The CBR 300's are soon to be out as well though right? Tempting.....

I'm thinking the exact same thing. The new model looks like a nice little bump up from the '08 while not hitting the wallet too hard.
If anyone can report on how much is tacked on above base cost, that would be great.

The CBR 300's are soon to be out as well though right? Tempting.....

I called around, good luck finding one. Markham apparently had like 30 of them on Tuesday and had at OTD close to 3100 which I find ridiculous. Stratfords was better at 2700 and I am still waiting on closer dealerships to call me back about finding one for me.

I also looked at the CBR300 and they look nice but high priced.

Back
Top Bottom