2004 Suzuki DRZ400S - $3500 obo | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2004 Suzuki DRZ400S - $3500 obo

Robp

Site Supporter
2004 Suzuki DRZ400S - $3200 obo

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...-suzuki-drz-400s-safetied-3200-obo/1015992501

****New price****

It is safetied and I have the UVIP in hand, so it's ready to go for you!

I have owned this bike for the past three years. I have ridden about half road and half offroad with it. I set it up for doing multi day camping trips but I can’t get away enough to justify keeping it. I’m only selling it because I bought another bike that’s better suited to what I want to do, which is single track and enduro’s.

It has the following installed;
Extreme Dual Sport Tuff LED turn signals front and back.
A kickstart kit.
Larger more aggressive style foot pegs.
I did the 3x3 mod with the James Dean jet kit.
Thumpertalk Case Savers
Flat pad style grip warmers under a pair of Pro Taper Pillow Top MX Grips.
Barkbusters with the “Storm” plastic. That is the larger plastic cover to block more wind on the road.
I just put new wheel bearings and spacers in the rear.
Also put a new HD tube and while I was in there I put new strip tape and rim lock.
Kenda trakmasters front and back with lots of life left.
Motion Pro clutch cable installed last year.
A reusable stainless steel oil filter. You’ll never have to buy another filter.
I installed new sprockets (front 14 and back 47) for single track. I still have the stock ones, which I believe are 15/44.

Extra’s included are: Motion Pro throttle replacement tube, Moose shock Bearing Kit, and a Thumpertalk Extended Fuel Mixture Screw.

This bike is the best dual purpose out there. It’s big enough to cruise the roads all day and small enough to jump off those forest roads onto some single track.

Message me here
Or text me at - 416-399-0521

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom