The KTM RC390 thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

The KTM RC390 thread

CafeRay

This bike was released in Europe and is getting rave reviews, superlight 310lbs, 48hp, with all the bits to turn it into a track bike. Interesting marketing -KTM wants to sell these as track bikes, not road bikes. Price is below the CBR500. This is their Malayasian production to reduce costs.

2014-ktm-rc390-05.jpg

I would buy one as a track bike if it shows up here at a good price

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sexy bike, I'm not happy with KTM.. I have one and there reliability is ****.. Amazing design team though I must add

When I saw these bikes released last year I think, I prayed that they would bring them here to Canada so I can add to my stable. Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Wanted an aprilia rs4 125 also but that didn't happen either :( Shame

When I saw these bikes released last year I think, I prayed that they would bring them here to Canada so I can add to my stable. Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Wanted an aprilia rs4 125 also but that didn't happen either :( Shame

They are coming to US and Canada as 2015 models. US magazines are already testing.

You can grey import a RS4 125 track bike from the US and get parts to make it road legal.

Wouldn't the Ninja 300 be a close competitor despite a little less hp and a little bit more weight?

ive seen a few shootouts between the ninja300 and cbr500 so i guess this would get lumped in with that.

id be interested in a 300-400cc 300-400lb bike for practical purposes.

I love.

I want.

Wish it wasnt single cylinder though.

Note it's hideous front end. It's like they designed this nice bike and totally forgot it needs lights to be road worthy. If it actually is priced like that then not bad but the ninja 300 is still nicer to look at

KTM should offer this bike as a straight-up track bike, unrestricted and track fairings on it. I'd have a hard time not buying one.

Note it's hideous front end. It's like they designed this nice bike and totally forgot it needs lights to be road worthy. If it actually is priced like that then not bad but the ninja 300 is still nicer to look at

Sometimes you get lucky where a design grows on you. Nobody used to call the Ducati 999 good looking. But that's changed. So, I agree with you're point today but that's subject to change at my pleasure. I hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom