cp24 and citynews site | GTAMotorcycle.com

cp24 and citynews site

Jimsun

Im curious as to how you guys navigate through the videos. It either doesn't load, keeps playing the same video or plays a zillion commercial (4 minutes worth) before playing the actual video i want to watch (citynews).

I'd like to get a recap of what happened here (link below) but the problem is that it keeps playing the latest video everytime. This is one reason i don't watch the news online.
http://www.cp24.com/video#429472

If you're using Google Chrome or Firefox get AdBlock Plus. I don't know how I surfed the net without it.

Dude, thank you....the constant video adds on youtube get really annoying.

I use chrome
Most of the time and i do not have apps/extensions that would have access to my cache/cookies/history etc. for all else theres firefox for random surfing/trolling and the occasional alone time ;) jks

Suit yourself, but how else do you expect it to filter out ads? Yes, it "reads" the content of the site you are visiting and modifies the output so that you don't see the ads and only see relevant content.

That's what I thought too...like duh...of course it has to read your webpages to filter them which clearly changes what is displayed.

Back
Top Bottom