Another rider down | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another rider down

If my GF sounded like that I would drop her at the side of the 401, not sure what was more annoying, her voice or the song.

Noticed from the video these guys came from KC.. we all know most people going to KC have mad skills
Dropped by KC last week for a cookie and the smell of weed coming from a group of riders there was so strong.

If my GF sounded like that I would drop her at the side of the 401, not sure what was more annoying, her voice or the song.

Noticed from the video these guys came from KC.. we all know most people going to KC have mad skills

I believe they got on at Vic Park or Warden. Heard they were coming from a club event. Raw Dogs and Ruff Ryders I think.

Thanks for the description of events, Vadim. I always want to know what happened when I see that and I'm kind of glad to know the KLR guy wasn't trying to fit in with the Cool Kids but very sad to hear they wiped him out.

Personally, I've seen riders do that sort of thing a lot, and virtually always in groups. Ironically, lone riders seem the least anti-social.

Idiots. I love sport bikes but hate that people think of me as someone like this. Power has nothing to di with it. They weren't going that fast you could do the same with 50hp I'm sure some guys back in the day did the same **** granted the roads were less busy.

I gotta say this type of riding is way more prevalent in the city. I live west of the city near Burlington and I see much less of this. I thiink its because we have awesome country roads available nearby so riders at least go there to get their kicks.

I gotta say this type of riding is way more prevalent in the city. I live west of the city near Burlington and I see much less of this. I thiink its because we have awesome country roads available nearby so riders at least go there to get their kicks.
Where's these awesome country roads in the west end??

Well I didnt say 'west end' I said west of the city lol I mostly ride and see other groups riding anywhere between Hamilton and niagara

LMAO. I see this behavior all the time on the QEW around Hamilton. They'll do it anywhere, especially if they have an audience.

If you always maintain a safe following distance of at least 2 seconds, you can adjust to what happens ahead of you. If you can't do that then change lane, you only have one life.

That really sucks for the KLR rider. :(

Thanks Vadim for that account, and thanks for the vid - pretty much closes the case... I wonder how many other fatalities this year were similar to this...

It is this sort of crap that is going ruin it for everyone... And can anyone complain then 5-0 starts clamping down on sport bikes.

Fools are doing such disservice to everyone, including victims of left-turners and other innocent well-behaved riders...

Have a listen to this: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-29587595 UK cop is defending riders and doesn't jump to conclusions... This is because there is a critical mass of normal riders... On the other hand, we are approaching critical mass of fools, and we'll see what happens...

Back
Top Bottom