Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged.

Supercharge vs turbocharge discussed here not to long ago. I favoured SC but was shouted down. "supercharging is not good idea" or some such.

Typical drag racer style supercharging does not make sense on small engines, but this is a whole different way of supercharging with a lot of new patent tech.

A zx10 style replacement for the zx14 dosent make sense,the 14 is a couch rocket,I've owned the H1,H2,Z1.their marketing references those bike,no way could my body endure riding a zx10 any distance, now a z1000 or a zrx supercharged.Im all for it mind body and soul

Ok ,trellis frame,single sided swing arm and 8 modes of traction control

The final image on video #4 (above) is the profile of the bike (starts around the 1:15 mark).

Now I have to say that I am very curios. I was not expecting those lines on the bike.

The final image on video #4 (above) is the profile of the bike (starts around the 1:15 mark).

Now I have to say that I am very curios. I was not expecting those lines on the bike.
If it's close to the production profile, it's pretty compact looking.

Holy sheet that's not what I was expecting either. I thought it would be another bloated muscle bike, but it looks like they are going the pure sports route. Kudos to Kawasaki for making exciting bikes. Honda's CBR1000 this year is white...none of those Repsol colors or anything.

ned-flanders-picture.png

My favorite flavor: plain!

The marketing is pure genius. Have not experienced this level of intense anticipation since the 2004 R1200GS hollow axle final drive series of teasers. Not making any promises but there may well be a Kawasaki motorbike and tattoo in my future.

C** shot! Where's a good tattoo parlour?

That is very cool concept, I've never heard of that being done before. I'm sure they will incorporate air/liquid cooling of some sort. I'm excited to see how this plays out. I probably won't buy it though at least not in the first production year haha

Multi-speed superchargers were a thing on high-altitude WW2 fighters... but those engines didn't rev much.

Multi-speed superchargers were a thing on high-altitude WW2 fighters... but those engines didn't rev much.
I've seen a system that bleed air at a certain pressure. Boost rises to a point then stays flat. Those don't help with high bearing speeds or heat with high rpm though.

I've seen a system that bleed air at a certain pressure. Boost rises to a point then stays flat. Those don't help with high bearing speeds or heat with high rpm though.
Like a 2004 Pontiac grand prix GTP compG with it's bypass valve? lol.

All turbos and superchargers have a pressure blow off valve.

All turbos and superchargers have a pressure blow off valve.

Not true.

Before I get blasted, a wastegate is different from a blow-off valve, and a variable-vane system is different from a blow-off valve, and a bypass system to unload a fixed-displacement supercharger at part load is different from a blow-off valve.

Late model (last 15 years) VW diesels use a variable-vane system on the exhaust side of a turbocharger for boost pressure regulation, and there is no blow-off valve or bypass valve of any sort on the intake side.

Back
Top Bottom