Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged. | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki Ninja H2...750 cc supercharged.

I agree. I've already lost interest in this bike.

The double edged sword of this style of marketing campaign... I've also lost interest with the glimpses that they are showing.
I'm a Kawi guy as well but this method insults my intelligence a bit!
I'm not 8 and this isn't Christmas!
By the time it comes out, most people will have moved on especially if there is no practical use for the thing.

Here's the real deal, in the flesh...

[video=youtube;T-q2u893FjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-q2u893FjU[/video]

The angle of attack on some of those wings seem ridiculously high. It seems like they won't provide any lift (or negative lift), just more drag. Also, for a 60K track bike, why wouldn't they use adjustable rear sets?

The angle of attack on some of those wings seem ridiculously high. It seems like they won't provide any lift (or negative lift), just more drag. Also, for a 60K track bike, why wouldn't they use adjustable rear sets?
Maybe some of them are meant to create lots of drag when the front end dives..

I'm sure they did a smidge of R&D anyway....

They are cosmetic, made to resemble the mask of a Samurai. I have lost interest in this bike, because the motorcycle world does not need another 200hp, $25,000 street bike.
Japan likes to market engines and power, while other manufacturers at this level concentrate on the whole package. They will not make these in any numbers to justify the R&D, they even stated this bike is about marketing the brand, giving more power to the brand, typical MBA marketing bullsh-t of sell the sizzle, not the steak.

I was hoping for sensibly supercharged 3 cyl sport bike as another way to skin sport bike cat not this nonsense. I am also outraged.

I was hoping for sensibly supercharged 3 cyl sport bike as another way to skin sport bike cat not this nonsense. I am also outraged.

lol

It's possible that they're designed to be slightly stalled when the bike has the front end on the ground, but not when the front starts coming up ...

I don't think they give two ****s over at Kawi...

No, I don't reckon they would but it sure is personally fulfilling to be an active participant in this ongoing drama. They sing and dance and peacock for the masses. It's beautiful, man.

I would love to ride one in anger around Mosport. Paying the price to own one though is another story. If I was wiping my *** with $100 bills I'd buy one without question.

I can.

The best riders in the world can barely handle 280hp bikes with super sticky tires and carbon brakes on closed controlled courses.

Even at 225hp, it will just kill people.

The electronics make it rideable for normal people. Any sportbike generates enough speed to kill now. This bike is no different. And those GP bikes are pushed to the absolute razors edge at every second on prototype designs. Does that really sound like what idiotic street squids do no matter what their delusional stories say?

i would love to turn off all the rider aids on these bikes. It would weed out all the fools who shouldn't even be riding.

They are cosmetic, made to resemble the mask of a Samurai. I have lost interest in this bike, because the motorcycle world does not need another 200hp, $25,000 street bike.
Japan likes to market engines and power, while other manufacturers at this level concentrate on the whole package. They will not make these in any numbers to justify the R&D, they even stated this bike is about marketing the brand, giving more power to the brand, typical MBA marketing bullsh-t of sell the sizzle, not the steak.

I would hate to see something you are actually interested in, what with all your long winded posts here about a product you are not interested in.

I would hate to see something you are actually interested in, what with all your long winded posts here about a product you are not interested in.

LOL.
Since reading her ultimate wisdom on safeties, I had to put her on iggy, I only get to see her expert posts when quoted.
Will be LOL'n some more.

That's what I thought when I heard of the "h" designation, so while impressive, I too was a little disappointed.

edit: may be interesting to see one of these perform at the isle of Mann.

Last edited:
Real life. Watch from 5:35. WOW! That looks fast as HELL
Nice race footage with a ZX10r and Zx14 from 10 mins onward.

[video=youtube;vhtBY6K2WCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhtBY6K2WCU[/video]

Real life. Watch from 5:35. WOW! That looks fast as HELL
Nice race footage with a ZX10r and Zx14 from 10 mins onward.

[video=youtube;vhtBY6K2WCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhtBY6K2WCU[/video]

Lol the guy in the video "I'm not going to do anything ridiculous"...proceeds to do something ridiculous. That bike is nuts though.

It almost looks like the vid is sped up until you realize that he's doing 140mph on that gravelly road.

holy-carp-final.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom