Wasps | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasps

Oh come on. Case of beer and few gtam members and we would have them gone !
Wouldn't be a good idea to invite me. I'll have the compulsion to use gas & firecrackers.

Saw this in the grocery store
34b94a3e6c1877099c482cf665d342ee.jpg

PSA if the stores are closed and you need to kill wasps now: Carb cleaner works.

Caught this bugger in my front lawn a couple days ago
39bbc70bd32406847dc0456735b137db.jpg

What was the oil come? Any luck ?

They are coming on Tuesday. I will update.

There haven't been many for the last few days, but they came back today.

As posted earlier, they are ********! Taunting me like that.....but they're gonna pay!

Update: Guy called in sick, they rescheduled for tomorrow.

Another update: They dusted the area, and sprayed inside the aluminum. The wasps that are still out are circling, but won't go in. I'm hoping that whatever is in the nest is dying a slow, miserable death.
Guy was supposed to be here at 5. I got home at 4:15, and he had come and gone. Called to inquire about it, they apologized, and gave me another discount. $130 all in.

Last edited:
008_zpsb01f08dd.jpg

009_zps734393ef.jpg

007_zpsdd346b8a.jpg

I used 1 Hot Shot Fogger in my shed at dusk to bring down this nest. As many as there were on the floor there was at least twice that in the nest. The nest itself was about the size of a plump turkey. I don't know that you can buy these in Canada, I picked mine up in the states. 2 cans left if anyone's in need.

Update: Still no wasp activity. We'll see what happens when it warms up for the next few days.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Update: Still no wasp activity. We'll see what happens when it warms up for the next few days.
Good to hear. I haven't seen any myself. Think I'm going to be much more prepared for next year.

Encountered a few wasps today at work, at the market and at the kids' school, so I know that they're still around. Gladly, not one anywhere near where it was sprayed.

Encountered a few wasps today at work, at the market and at the kids' school, so I know that they're still around. Gladly, not one anywhere near where it was sprayed.
Same, yesterday was a nice day. Saw a few out but no where around my problem areas. I suppose fingers crossed for next year

Back
Top Bottom