Wasps | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasps

Not sure about the soap and water.
I believe it was a Raid product, at WalMart. Had a nozzle that you shove into the siding. Was $11, I think.
Just did a quick search and yes soap and water kills them instantly. I think I'll give this a shot today as the stores are closed and follow up with a trip to Walmart tomorrow.

One of the sprays is meant to spray into the nest and eventually gets the queen. I had the problem of them getting under the siding, used the queen killing spray and had lots of dead wasps soon after

You have the name of the spray?
And how is recovery going?

821ef6ef91713ec201d8413417a26001.jpg

Just remember it could be worse

821ef6ef91713ec201d8413417a26001.jpg

Just remember it could be worse

If I see those in my house, I'd just burn the damn house!

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Japanese giant wasps I think.

AKA hell on earth

Japanese giant hornets. Wikipedia says they kill 30-40 people in Japan each year... I remember seeing footage of one of them going after a bee colony, it's like a freaking Terminator

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/01/d6dbe2db80bcd0c377ac165596a9e66b.jpg[/IM

They have no remorse[/QUOTE]

Holy mother of God!
That's like being mutilated by syringes :(

Those are massive craters they leave.
Well I spent a couple hours soaping them with 2000 psi. Obviously I was shooting blind. But I'm hoping it got where it needed to go. And to be honest I didn't see many fly out. I'm hoping that's a good thing ??

Those Hornets remind me of the killer bees that was intentionally bred.

Hard working African bees were bred with Honey producing South American bees. The result was hard working honey producing bees, but they were not aware of how aggressive they would be

I remember seeing footage of one of them going after a bee colony, it's like a freaking Terminator

It's 30 hornets vs. 30,000 bees. The Hornets lost something like 12 out of the squadron in the 3 hr. massacre.

[video=youtube;JDSf3Kshq1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M[/video]

If you are trying to be all organic or just don't like the idea of spraying poison into the walls of your house blowing some diatomaceous earth into whatever cavity that they are nesting in is said to be effective
The de is very abrasive and lacerates their shell causing them to dehydrate FWIW

If you are trying to be all organic or just don't like the idea of spraying poison into the walls of your house blowing some diatomaceous earth into whatever cavity that they are nesting in is said to be effective
The de is very abrasive and lacerates their shell causing them to dehydrate FWIW
I'm got 3 cans of empty poison already! Half a pinte of soap. Caulking, name it ! So I am willing to try anything

Wife just saw one in the upstairs bathroom. Looks like siding may be coming down. I will try the foam. And if that doesn't work. Tool belt goes on!

I did the shop vac at the opening. When it seemed like I got most, I opened up the siding under my porch roof. Found a nest the size of 1.5 basketballs....with a tone of yellow jackets still in it. Good thing I had a bug suit and leathers(bike gear does double duty)....a few stingers were found in my gloves after. Bagged the nest in a clear garbage bag. Lots of larve and eggs in the middle like a bee hive. Very cool construction on the outer shell though.

Back
Top Bottom