M2 exit question | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 exit question

professor

I really hope. This isn't a repeated question. Did a search and came up dry on here.
Long story short I may focus my extra money to track. Sooner then planned that is. Because of this I will be putting off buying a road bike again for a year or 2. With that being said I may be bike less for a season or two. In which time my M2 looks to expire.
my question is, does the M2 exit courses provide bikes. More specifically does the course in stoneycreek.

Thanks guys

I know the CMA course in Stoney Creek does NOT supply bikes for the M2 exit. (I believe it's the only one in Stoney Creek).

I'm fairly certain all the M2 exit courses expect you to supply your own bike, insurance, etc.

Rent a bike for the weekend?

I know the CMA course in Stoney Creek does NOT supply bikes for the M2 exit. (I believe it's the only one in Stoney Creek).

I'm fairly certain all the M2 exit courses expect you to supply your own bike, insurance, etc.

Rent a bike for the weekend?
Thanks Steve.
I figured that. well in that case I suppose I'd just barrow a bike and go to the ministry. That or book a test before the end of this year. Just didn't want to rush it is all.

Thanks buddy

Even the M1 Exits, they only let you ride their bikes within a parking lot where you really can't go past 2nd gear. Pretty sure it has to do with insurance liability.

Even the M1 Exits, they only let you ride their bikes within a parking lot where you really can't go past 2nd gear. Pretty sure it has to do with insurance liability.

Not just the liability risk, but the cost of insuring against that liability, and even the simple cost of providing and maintaining a fleet of roadworthy bikes would be huge.

There is a company that rents motorcycles. Charge is quite expensive, but if you have to rent then you have to rent.

Make sure you go as early as you can when picking up prior to your riding course to give yourself a chance to inspect vehicle as I have seen on a few occasions that they have rented motorcycles that are not road worthy (bald rear tire, not functioning signal or brake light). Hopefully quality control has improved.

Back
Top Bottom