Tmp August 29 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tmp August 29 31

Anyone going or have gone this weekend. Any pics. Weather. Conditions?
Saturday weather was good . Someone was trying to take pics when people didn't stand in her way. Don't know who. It was a packed house, more females than I have seen on track, which is good, and GWB ran it flawlessly.

Last edited:
I was there Today Saturday 29th, with Punisher in the Blue group and it turned out to be a great day!!! I'll post a link to YouTube from my GoPro shortly.

Anyone with Pics please share.

Cheers!!!

Enjoy :) A few raw clips from my Front and back mounted GoPro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QSwRnCF7o&feature=youtu.be
I remember you out their. Got in your shot a couple times. I was in the all black gsxr 600 with the black taped lights. Great weather and day.
Their was a girl their with one hell of a lense on her camera. She must have got some great Shots.
The hay bails saw a couple bikes. And going into turn one took a couple.
All in all a lot of fun. My wife was taking some pics. I'll see if she has anything worth posting.

I had a great time. Being my third track day, I was a little skeptical about a full group that day. All in all there were no major incidents and everyone in the blue group was predictable and safe for my taste. Hope to see more good groups like that in the future. :)

I remember you out their. Got in your shot a couple times. I was in the all black gsxr 600 with the black taped lights. Great weather and day.
Their was a girl their with one hell of a lense on her camera. She must have got some great Shots.
The hay bails saw a couple bikes. And going into turn one took a couple.
All in all a lot of fun. My wife was taking some pics. I'll see if she has anything worth posting.

great day on sunday....not crowded and everyone behaved. My first track day with GWB and am very impressed, they helped with my bike and ran the day like pros.

Went Sunday. Was my favorite track day thus far this year. Ran 2 groups and weather was perfect.

I found that they were late to start but ran a very good day. Lots of track time and very few incidents.

Last edited:
great weekend, got in ROGO's camera shots a few times was on the red 1998 gsxr 600 with plate 189, no red flags, minor crashes good day

Last edited:
Sunday was awesome! No major incidents and very few minor ones at that. Weather turned out perfectly and 2 groups meant tons of track time.

Saturday I showed up cash in hand but got rejected since all the spots were full. But on Sunday I got in and the day was perfect, only 2 groups with maybe only 10 guys in red. One session I saw 4 bikes go down, nothing major. Had 8 or 9 sessions total every 20 minutes, I was all tracked out.

Back
Top Bottom