Racer5 VIP Track Day | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer5 VIP Track Day

BigEvilDoer

Had a great time at the Racer5 VIP day today.
It was a really well run show - Fawaz never fails to impress!
Started with a track walk, as from what rumours say is correct, the ambulance was late.

The Mosport DDT track is definitely fun, first time I've ridden a track with elevation changes, so that was really neat.
Red had a very modest turn out - think about 10 riders. Yellow had about 15-17, and green about 25(?).

Day was really hot, had a few drops of rain (literally a few drops) but that was it.

Only real downside to the day was a fellow binning his bike in green group, first session after lunch - ended up in long delay - fellow broke his collar bone and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. It took 1.5 hours from the time of the crash till the ambulance returned, so the track was done till then.

Everything worked out well afterwards.

Thanks to Racer5 for putting on an excellent show today.

And anyone with pics, post 'em up!

I was there after 1PM and I took some photos.
If you had guy in jeans and black shirt point camera at you I might have few photos.

I am not posting anything here as last time my photos ended up being moved to multimedia section where users upload random internet junk and nobody got to see them anyway.

Send me private msg with bike number or description and I'll get you your photos if I have them.

Cheers!

I was there after 1PM and I took some photos.
If you had guy in jeans and black shirt point camera at you I might have few photos.

I am not posting anything here as last time my photos ended up being moved to multimedia section where users upload random internet junk and nobody got to see them anyway.

Send me private msg with bike number or description and I'll get you your photos if I have them.

Cheers!

Hey I'm wondering if you got any pictures of the green group and perhaps the crash that happened?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I got bunch of the green group as my friend was riding in it but I did not get crash. That part of the track was mostly obscured from the pits and my lens would not go that far anyway....

Great first day for sure. Hoping the second day is just as good and that the weather holds off. They're saying cloudy and foggy which beats thunderstorms as they forecasted a couple days ago. There are three of us here, green gixxer 133, black gixxer 892 and red and black gixxer 172 or 176 something along those lines, let me know if you caught any pics of us

There are three of us here, green gixxer 133....

That the matte olive (army) green one? That guy was fastest in Yellow by a long shot...

Was there in the green group as well. That track is perfect for the 125s. There's not a lot of straightaway like at grand bend. I'd do it again for sure.

I got some, please PM your email address. I hope you guys find something you like....

Great first day for sure. Hoping the second day is just as good and that the weather holds off. They're saying cloudy and foggy which beats thunderstorms as they forecasted a couple days ago. There are three of us here, green gixxer 133, black gixxer 892 and red and black gixxer 172 or 176 something along those lines, let me know if you caught any pics of us

Sorry for the delay guys. I highsided the bike :(

I hope you are doing ok :)
Very considerate of you to apologize!

What was your bike number? Let me see if I have some photos for you...

油井緋色;2219824 said:
Sorry for the delay guys. I highsided the bike :(

I hope you are doing ok :)
Very considerate of you to apologize!

What was your bike number? Let me see if I have some photos for you...

S. It was a white CBR125. Thanks! Would type more but using 2 fingers lol

Ok I'm curious, how do you highside a cbr 125?

Caught the right peg causing rear tire to lose traction, freaked me out so I instinctual grabbed the front brake.

Sorry I just realized that I have no green sessions before your crash...

I do have this.... If this is you....

油井緋色;2219851 said:
S. It was a white CBR125. Thanks! Would type more but using 2 fingers lol

Ok I'm curious, how do you highside a cbr 125?
I also thought that would be a difficult task, but after watching Honda Rock The Red and seeing two MASSIVE highsides on wee bee R 125's at pretty tame speeds, I guess anything is possible :)

That the matte olive (army) green one? That guy was fastest in Yellow by a long shot...
that was me, first time at that track, we jumped to red and were quite competitive in there on sunday, till i crashed. lol

screen cap from my buddies bike of me mowing the grass, all was good till i hit the grass and then i started to roll. managed to hit my head three times and gouge my helmet. so now i get to helmet shop.

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 72
also anyone who wants to experience a great track day, the racer 5 vip day really is fantastic. you get a lunch, snacks and beverages through the day, free suspension set up and if you break something theyll help you get it sorted out. hard to beat that kind of service especially for the price they charge. id say that everyone needs to try one of these at least once.

Back
Top Bottom