Southwood Part 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Southwood Part 2

Kunman

Hi everyone, i haven't been up north the entire season. I am thinking of going up to Southwood with my bicycle tomorrow. Just wondering how is it there?

Thanks

Last update I heard was that it was still sandy/bad a few months back...hopefully has changed since.

If you're going in that direction, might I suggest Peninsula Road instead of Southwood. It's just as twisty, the surface is a lot better, and it doesn't have sand all over the place. I was on it a few weeks ago and it was clean.

If you're going in that direction, might I suggest Peninsula Road instead of Southwood. It's just as twisty, the surface is a lot better, and it doesn't have sand all over the place. I was on it a few weeks ago and it was clean.

Don't think I've rode that one before -- Google link or at least what township is it in?

Hi everyone, i haven't been up north the entire season. I am thinking of going up to Southwood with my bicycle tomorrow. Just wondering how is it there?

Thanks

Been on Southwood 6 times since May and its has improved each time. Just rode it yesterday and there is only one small patch left with sand. That's in the middle section. There's a 2 Km stretch (again in the middle section) that is packed gravel. Not too bad but it slows you down.

Quite a few bikes on it yesterday, a lot of cruisers.

Don't think I've rode that one before -- Google link or at least what township is it in?

Want to go ride them next weekend possibly? If Southwood is better then the last time I was on it... I wanna go back 100%

i see, thanks for the repsonses everyone, i didnt get to go today because of the beather. Will head down soon with a sportcar to provide feedback soon.

i see, thanks for the repsonses everyone, i didnt get to go today because of the beather. Will head down soon with a sportcar to provide feedback soon.
Nice. I want to head up there in the autumn

Back
Top Bottom