Dogs and other critters | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dogs and other critters

Any of you guys feed your dogs raw food (chicken neck, feet, beef gullet, trachea). I'm looking for a good source of raw food in the Mississauga/Brampton area.

My eats just about everything. From fresh kill to salads. He gets raw meats from the local meat shop, saw scraps mostly, and also gets parts from a farm we get our meat from.

The girlfriends cat hasn't left my side since she moved in 18mo ago. He's a rescue and knows he found a good home (someone left him on the curb in a box in the winter). If I'm tinkering in the garage he's on the workbench and if I'm cleaning the pool he's on the deck. Naps on me when I watch tv and always greets us at the door. Cute lil bugger.

Ah yes. Trapped by a cat! One of mine is sitting on my lap right now; she likes sleeping there. And jumping up on the bed at night, and jumping up on the desk in my home office when I'm trying to get work done, and stepping on the laptop keyboard. The other one is quieter and a bit skittish but she'll still play hide-and-seek and chase-around-the-house when she is in the mood for it.

uxXyPIp.jpg

RIP Tabitha. March 1999-December 14, 2016. She was beginning to shut down, so we were on the way to the vet to end her suffering, and she quietly passed away in my wife's arms. You will be missed little one.

Sorry for your loss.
Beautiful symmetrical markings especially in that photo.

Thank you - she was a pretty girl. Her brother who we managed to catch and find a home for, had identical markings, but her brown tones for him were bluish/grey - he was a handsome devil. Closing in on 18 but not surprisingly is slowing down.

I need recommendations on a good and affordable vet. I am in East York. Need a vet for my cat. Usual stuff like annual check up, vaccinations, neuter.

New addition coming to our family next week. Golden Retriever and her name is Maya. Sadly, the mom had pregnancy complications and needed an emergency hysterectomy. This is the only one that survived out of the litter.

EzqFy16b.jpg

rJEalCRb.jpg

Attachments

• EzqFy16s.jpg
    EzqFy16s.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 54
I had really cool 'other critters' when I was younger but I wasn't allowed to even touch a domestic cat,
this was one of my favourites and his name was Ben
(as in Bengal)
babyben_zpsffcoqwm4.jpg

Ben had to be taken away from the mother because he was 3 times the size of his brothers and sisters and was getting almost all of the mothers milk. Sadly we only got to keep the big cats until they got big enough to eat somebody. Ben got big real fast and this newspaper clipping was the last picture I have of him at around 7 months old.
benampcouger_zps7ab7cb5e.jpg

The ill behaved de-clawed Cougar wasn't ours, that was just a visitor and he Was trying to eat me!

Back
Top Bottom