New Toronto area Ducati Dealer | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Toronto area Ducati Dealer

Carmen

I was at Ontario Ferrari the other day and learned that Remo Ferri the owner of many car dealerships including the aforementioned Ferrari is opening up a new Ducati dealership on Steeles ave at the old Kahuna location. I have no affiliation with him but I wish him luck. I'm sure all the Ducati owners in the west end will be happy to have a Ducati dealership in Toronto again. The store may already be open for all I know.

I was at Ontario Ferrari the other day and learned that Remo Ferri the owner of many car dealerships including the aforementioned Ferrari is opening up a new Ducati dealership on Steeles ave at the old Kahuna location. I have no affiliation with him but I wish him luck. I'm sure all the Ducati owners in the west end will be happy to have a Ducati dealership in Toronto again. The store may already be open for all I know.

Cool. He also sponsers ferrari teams in gt racing. I hope its a good shop with good mechanics.

Cool. He also sponsers ferrari teams in gt racing. I hope its a good shop with good mechanics.

Bring money, lots of money. Ferri has a really horrible reputation with Ferrari owners, like he refuses to service any cars he didn't sell in the first place.
He was selling Ducatis in the 80s but they were not selling back then.
He no longer races in GT. His only business interest is in the GTA doucherati.

Bring money, lots of money. Ferri has a really horrible reputation with Ferrari owners, like he refuses to service any cars he didn't sell in the first place.
He was selling Ducatis in the 80s but they were not selling back then.
He no longer races in GT. His only business interest is in the GTA doucherati.

I dont think he races but he sponsored cars in the Tudor championship (American lemans) last year. This year he runs two cars in the world Pirelli challenge 458.
Maybe you are right about the pricing, but servicing any ducati is going to cost you.
It's just nice to know I don't have to drive out to Oakville, Oshawa or Hampton to get parts.

Last edited:
He knows how to make money on expensive vehicles that require a lot of servicing. His dealer network is now huge, but at one time this was a small shop on Steeles and he had trouble selling a MHR Ducati 900...it stayed there for years.
There are some manuals and videos to service Ducati desmo valves and belts, but when you watch them, you realize why the service costs so much.

He knows how to make money on expensive vehicles that require a lot of servicing. His dealer network is now huge, but at one time this was a small shop on Steeles and he had trouble selling a MHR Ducati 900...it stayed there for years.
There are some manuals and videos to service Ducati desmo valves and belts, but when you watch them, you realize why the service costs so much.
I do most of the service myself except for valves, I won't touch them lol

Back
Top Bottom