New to site but not new to riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to site but not new to riding

Rembrant

Hi Folks,

I've be lurking on here for a few weeks and have been enjoying the threads and topics, etc.

I don't live in the GTA, or even Ontario for that matter, but I did live in Peterborough for a while years ago, and have spent some time working in the GTA, and Kitchener/Waterloo, etc.

I've ridden through Ontario a few times as well, so I'm familiar with the more northern route(s).

Keep up the good work,

Rem

Where do you hang your hat?

What do you ride?

Where do you hang your hat?

What do you ride?

Nova Scotia. We have a couple motorcycle forums out here but they suck...couple new threads a week when it's busy...lol.
I've been enjoying the threads on here...heck, you guys even discuss current events in the news..lol, I'm impressed.

I'm quite fond of the Stupidly Over-priced Motorcycle Thread. I've been looking forward to replies in that one;).

Current ride is a 2010 Kawi Concours-14 with some mods, and an old ZX7R that's half in pieces;).
I've had some other Kawis....ZX10R, several Z1000's, a ZRX1200R, and a bunch of other junk...lol.

So, are out-of-province folks allowed to hang out here for the entertainment?...lol.

Rem

So, are out-of-province folks allowed to hang out here for the entertainment?...lol.

Rem

Sure... I'll need somewhere to crash when I visit Cape Breton again

I've been out that way a time or two.

That's a nice bike for mile munching.

Sure... I'll need somewhere to crash when I visit Cape Breton again

Sure, I have room for camping, or if you want to sleep inside I have a Basset Hound named Eeyore that loves to snuggle.

I've been out that way a time or two.

That's a nice bike for mile munching.

We do have some great riding out here. I love the big C14...it is my second. Usually do longer rides/trips and some IBA stuff. I have some performance mods, so I still enjoy some hooliganism from time to time. I love the expressions from some of the sportbike riders when they realize that they cannot outrun a bike with factory luggage;)

Rem

Sure, I have room for camping, or if you want to sleep inside I have a Basset Hound named Eeyore that loves to snuggle.

We do have some great riding out here. I love the big C14...it is my second. Usually do longer rides/trips and some IBA stuff. I have some performance mods, so I still enjoy some hooliganism from time to time. I love the expressions from some of the sportbike riders when they realize that they cannot outrun a bike with factory luggage;)

Rem
Gotta love dragging a bag, there's nothing quite like it. ;)

Nova Scotia. We have a couple motorcycle forums out here but they suck...couple new threads a week when it's busy...lol.
I've been enjoying the threads on here...heck, you guys even discuss current events in the news..lol, I'm impressed.

I'm quite fond of the Stupidly Over-priced Motorcycle Thread. I've been looking forward to replies in that one;).

Rem

welcome. I sourced my latest bike from Nova Scotia actually. Only cost me $400 to have it crated and shipped to me. .. plus I saved nearly $2000 compared to the "Ontario prices". It was easier to buy used from a dealership in NS as it worked out cheaper than the used bike market here. lol.
Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom