Only in Canada | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Only in Canada

I just want to know the $ figures. Dont you?
"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Every situation would probably be different TBH. Allot of the programs for financial assistance are low interest lone programs.
Due to Fast track employment programs many probably have jobs fairly quickly their use of social assistance drops to about average Canadian levels after 5 years. Thats pretty good considering allow come with a suitcase full of clothes and little else.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/imdb/LCR_3.pdf

$600 a month per person is good.. Thats about my dads pension..
Wow the retired are getting screwed over anyway you cut it.

I think I hear what you're saying......let me see if I understand....it's something along the lines of **** them, those are my tax dollars. It should only go to causes that support honest to God true red blooded Canadians. These Godless heathen refugees should go back to whatever hell hole they came from. We should close the border. Amen brother, pass the ammo.

This post is intended as parody and sarcasm. It will undoubtedly be taken serious by either the OP or someone else on the forum.

I think I hear what you're saying......let me see if I understand....it's something along the lines of **** them, those are my tax dollars. It should only go to causes that support honest to God true red blooded Canadians. These Godless heathen refugees should go back to whatever hell hole they came from. We should close the border. Amen brother, pass the ammo.

This post is intended as parody and sarcasm. It will undoubtedly be taken serious by either the OP or someone else on the forum.

Lol here is a grenade!

Remember kids, nothing says "Trustworthy" like a random forwarded email chain you received. Especially one with formatting that makes it looks like it started circulating in the 90's.

Meanwhile I hear there are great offers on bridges for sale in Lagos, from temporarily inconvenienced princes.

$600 a month per person is good.. Thats about my dads pension..
Wow the retired are getting screwed over anyway you cut it.

The retired have had time and opportunity to prepare for their retirement like good citizens. Refugees have not been afforded that same opportunity. The money given to them is no different than donating to the Salvation Army, or sponsoring a child in Africa, or any other charity or organization that helps the poor.

I think too many people here forget or don't realize, that we live so well because we exploit the poor and vulnerable across the world.

Don't waste your time to counter point anything .... It's too difficult to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom