Govenment of Canada matrix | GTAMotorcycle.com

Govenment of Canada matrix

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
Since approximately 2004 the government of canada insists that i don't know my own birthday. No amount of documents seems to solve this little **** up on their part. I sent them a copy of my birth certificate, as well as other silly paperwork to confirm my id and they go away for a while, until of course the next time i need to file a tax return or renew anything, then we start the same god damn process again.

Meanwhile on every piece of id i have its correct, but noooooooooooooo they know better.

bash-head.gif

Thats my rant for the day

I know cool story bro...

This sounds like a glitch in the Matrix.

sounds to me that there is a place where your b-day is (erroneously) stored, where it gets propagated from, to other sources. they update the other sources but not the original, and so it gets overwritten with the error, over and over.

that....or they're just lazy, spiteful and/or incompetent.

My dad's birth certificate has "F" where there should be an "M" lol. Handwritten of course. Total fiasco everytime he renews his passport. No one ever called him out on his illegal same sex marriage to my mother though.

Government employees...

Maybe not the employees, but the system. So much hassle and running around back and forth for simple things.

Back
Top Bottom