TMP Sept.11 Reddawn | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Sept.11 Reddawn

Amazon

GTAM Racer
Site Supporter
Hey guys, so as of last night we will be running another track day this season as it's too early to call it quits.

For those who don't know, we run "open" days, so no sessions, just come and go on the track as you please, we just have the rules of passing ONLY in straights as there is a wide range of skill levels. This day will be a bit cheaper then our usual ones at only $150+tax.

And check out our facebook:https://www.facebook.com/reddawnentertainment?

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sweet! Doubt my knee will be healed up by then and I'm sure my doctor and/or insurance company would murder me if they found out I went so soon after surgery, but we'll see how it goes :)

What happened to your knee? Not another crash I hope.

Sweet! Doubt my knee will be healed up by then and I'm sure my doctor and/or insurance company would murder me if they found out I went so soon after surgery, but we'll see how it goes :)

What happened to your knee? Not another crash I hope.
Nope, just from the one accident a few years ago (head on with SUV, as I tried to lean hard to avoid him his front bumper came directly into my knee cap), and all the stuff under my knee cap exploded so I have to get it cleaned out (try to imagine someone scraping the underneath of your knee cap with a butter knife with you fully awake with no anaesthetics or pain killers). And the needle that they inject Synvisc with is the same monster huge needle they use for epidural's (think of a long mcdonalds straw that they have to move around all over under your knee cap to distribute the Synvisc as they are injecting it).

Yep, it feels as wonderful as it sounds :(

I remember the accident. You've been through a lot - just hope insurance has taken care of you.

Nope, just from the one accident a few years ago (head on with SUV, as I tried to lean hard to avoid him his front bumper came directly into my knee cap), and all the stuff under my knee cap exploded so I have to get it cleaned out (try to imagine someone scraping the underneath of your knee cap with a butter knife with you fully awake with no anaesthetics or pain killers). And the needle that they inject Synvisc with is the same monster huge needle they use for epidural's (think of a long mcdonalds straw that they have to move around all over under your knee cap to distribute the Synvisc as they are injecting it).

Yep, it feels as wonderful as it sounds :(

Unfortunately there wasn't much interest so that date has been post poned. Might want to head into work. We'll be posting the new date to replace this weeks shortly. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused
Woot, time for my knee to heal! Sept 18th or 25th would work for me :)

well...this is a kick in the mouth. took the day off ...now what? Why the low response? High cost for midday? 30 day prebook?

well...this is a kick in the mouth. took the day off ...now what? Why the low response? High cost for midday? 30 day prebook?
This was a brand new date for them, they never planned on running a track day on this date, so I think it caught their members off guard and many couldn't get the day off, etc. The cost isn't high, even for mid week track day, when you consider it's open sessions. And there was no pre-book requirement for this track day (and really there isn't for any of their other days either, other than they sell out really fast).

Back
Top Bottom