Any good roads in or near Guelph? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any good roads in or near Guelph?

The Guelph Triangle. People go there but never seem to report back. LOL, just kidding. If there's ever an area that's ripe for a self guided discovery tour that the place.

Lots of roads all around the city. Head north to Elora, fergus. Northeast to Bellwood or orangeville. West to KW. I agree, head out and explore. I have heard of some great roads along the grand river near Branford and also around the Hamilton harbour. Have fun and if you wanna ride with an old guy, drop me a pm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got a lot of farm land surrounding the area that doesn't make for much exploring.

Check out a map and look for the water and green space areas and the roads leading to there. As mentioned, go north, north west and north east as suggested in post 3.

There's Guelph Dam. Then there's a causeway passing close to the lake. Look at the map & use streetview, you'll know what I'm talking about

depends on definition of "good".

Pretty yep.
Challenging...well......you gotta wander a bit.

Pennsylvania is only 4 hours away ....there are good roads.

alright thanks all. I took a look at the areas around guelph, elora, fergus etc, the lakes and rivers and I think I have some good roads to check out. I definitly like what I see and theres still plenty of season left to explore.

thanks all. the grand river looks interesting.

alright thanks all. I took a look at the areas around guelph, elora, fergus etc, the lakes and rivers and I think I have some good roads to check out. I definitly like what I see and theres still plenty of season left to explore.

thanks all. the grand river looks interesting.
There's a few parks around the Grand River that you can stop off to take a breather. There's also a few boat launch in Cambridge

Back
Top Bottom