Long Weekend looking very sucky | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Long Weekend looking very sucky

700 mostly lovely km via 144/44 and further south to Danville.

The mostly is making the mistake of hitting fastest on the TomTom then missing my ramp. Grrrrr.
SHoulda stuck with the backroads....was 22 km away - ended 53 KM away,,,,

Lovely ride south of Renovo up through Hyner Park - generally very good pavement.

Is it healthy to ride that much? What are you running away from? Have you seen Hoarders on TV? How about Dr. Phil?

Long weekend looks excellent from where I am sitting..I have a fully stocked liquor cabinet.

The mostly is making the mistake of hitting fastest on the TomTom then missing my ramp. Grrrrr.

Lovely ride south of Renovo up through Hyner Park - generally very good pavement.

Had a pretty good ride to Ottawa but I may divert my trip from NS to trusty PA. Everywhere I'm checking the forecast for is set for thunderstorms/rain.....some week off!

One of my quicker rides home from PA.

Got up at 6.30 ....no rain...quick pack and took the fast route home.

DIdn't miss all of it but wasn't bad.

I do not know what is going on with QEW Southbound to Fort Erie but I don't ever recall seeing it as jammed ....like forever.

5 minutes at the border - :D

It followed me home mom..

Damn was it hot after crossing the border - had to stop and peel off the rain jacket...31.

Did you go further south on the highly regarded SR125 and Gold mine Rd 1001?

Has not been any discussion about this road on GTAM, however several of the great riding roads sites claim it as one of the top and most challenging roads in PA. Runs from Shamokin to rt 209 and Hwy 81.

Any feedback on this road.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom