0 - 300 KPH - who wins? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

0 - 300 KPH - who wins?

I read a shoot out article between a Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari and Audi, etc.

The Lambo won the shoutout.

I still don't want one because for street driving id rather drive a lifted 4x4 truck.

My comment had nothing to do with the article, I just felt like telling everyone I have a cool truck.

COOL TRUCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trucks are not cool. You want cool go buy a Honda hedge trimmer :D

tw5F9.gif

I read a shoot out article between a Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari and Audi, etc.

The Lambo won the shoutout.

I still don't want one because for street driving id rather drive a lifted 4x4 truck.

My comment had nothing to do with the article, I just felt like telling everyone I have a cool truck.

COOL TRUCK!

No pics, I think you might be lying?

Ha.

My Ranger was lifted. It's gone. My Sierra isn't lifted yet, but the lift kit is on a shelf in my garage.

Let me know when you want to go "redneck'ing" I'll bring the guns

You don't know where I work, do you? Whatever guns you could bring, mine are bigger and more badasser.
I don't mean I want to shoot you, man. I was alluding to going mudding & lynching together. We could probably catch a few people who do not follow track rules.
Nowatamsayin?

I don't mean I want to shoot you, man. I was alluding to going mudding & lynching together. We could probably catch a few people who do not follow track rules.
Nowatamsayin?

You wouldn't catch them kinda folk. I hear they're faster than anything or anyone. Newatuwursayin

Yep, they pull pretty hard after 200km/h or so. I still don't want one. So many other bikes with more soul for street riding. How much time do you spend over 200km/h except at Mosport? I don't want a ZX10R either, rode a 2011 last year and the handling doesn't agree with me... nor did the handling of a zx6r at the track a few weeks ago... and neither motor had a 10th of the character of the RSV4.

I can totally relate to the "character" comment for a bike to be ridden on the street. Guess that's why I'm still holding onto the dinosaur being the RC.

I can totally relate to the "character" comment for a bike to be ridden on the street. Guess that's why I'm still holding onto the dinosaur being the RC.

My friend replaced his with a CBR and has regretted it ever since.

My friend replaced his with a CBR and has regretted it ever since.

Well that helps confirm my concern. Of giving up on the old RC. But the RSV4 is pretty sweet and unique. A bike that makes me wonder "what if". But an I4 just doesn't have the character to make me consider a switch.

Just to wade in here, the S1000RR is shocking the first time you ride one. You simply can't believe how much top end pull it has. I'm still adjusting to mine.

I must say though, the RSV4 is a beautiful bike. I'd love to try one.

Just to wade in here, the S1000RR is shocking the first time you ride one. You simply can't believe how much top end pull it has. I'm still adjusting to mine.

Ehhh... for a stock bike, sure. But if you watch the video, it isn't like it's just storming away from the others.

The zx10 beats it and I feel like my zx10 just lazily pulls along. It's like it's too smooth and easy ride. We'll see what a little open heart surgery will do for it over the winter.

Ehhh... for a stock bike, sure. But if you watch the video, it isn't like it's just storming away from the others.

That's not what I meant. It's the way the BMW makes it's power that catches you off guard. Off the line, it's average. But over 7000-ish, it just explodes down the road. You could see that in both the runs on the video.

I do like that Ninja, though. Very cool bike.

Uh... ok, the S1KRR is the only one that "explodes," I guess. I've seen two of them explode, that's for sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom