0 - 300 KPH - who wins? | GTAMotorcycle.com

0 - 300 KPH - who wins?

How could the Panigale lose, they have 1200cc for chrissakes?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I haven't actually watched it. Youtube doesn't like my phone for some reason. The duc losing wouldn't shock me. Out of all the liter bikes I think the two I picked would on top. Maybe the rsv4 is up there?

There's a video floating around of a stock s1000 running a veyron supersport. I was shocked at the outcome but that bike is insanely fast.

While I understand power to weight, keep in mind said car is all wheel drive and makes 1200 hp using 4 turbochargers. It's one of the fastest road going cars made to date.

There's a video floating around of a stock s1000 running a veyron supersport. I was shocked at the outcome but that bike is insanely fast.

While I understand power to weight, keep in mind said car is all wheel drive and makes 1200 hp using 4 turbochargers. It's one of the fastest road going cars made to date.

This one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zj2h-3AeiM&sns=em

Fastest road car ever made! W-16 engine (2 V-8's put together) and twin-turbo charged.

Quad turbo charged actually. 1200 hp worth. It was the fastest road going car but has since been beat by Hennessey

Quad turbo charged actually. 1200 hp worth. It was the fastest road going car but has since been beat by Hennessey

Hennessey is a kit car... although he tries his level best to tell people otherwise. Have a read up on the reviews of people who have gotten screwed at his shop.

I believe the Koenigsegg Agera S (272 mph) and Agera One:1 (1,340 bhp, 280 mph) are the only real contenders for the title. Bugatti is still top dog as a total package.

Yep, they pull pretty hard after 200km/h or so. I still don't want one. So many other bikes with more soul for street riding. How much time do you spend over 200km/h except at Mosport? I don't want a ZX10R either, rode a 2011 last year and the handling doesn't agree with me... nor did the handling of a zx6r at the track a few weeks ago... and neither motor had a 10th of the character of the RSV4.

Last edited:
Yep, they pull pretty hard after 200km/h or so. I still don't want one. So many other bikes with more soul for street riding. How much time do you spend over 200km/h except at Mosport? I don't want a ZX10R either, rode a 2011 last year and the handling doesn't agree with me... nor did the handling of a zx6r at the track a few weeks ago... and neither motor had a 10th of the character of the RSV4.

Well that was predictable

The zx10 needs a shock and linkage. It feels very similar to my K8 1000 as far as ergo's but it's much easier to ride angry. If your not over 200km/h every lap at Shannonville your slow.

As as fast as the s1000 is....I got to smile and keep 10k in my pocket.

I just meant that if you're not spending a lot of time over 200km/h then having an extra shove at those speeds is really inconsequential. For a streetbike, especially. How much time do you spend over 200km/h per lap at Shannonville ... 3 seconds? 4? Maybe a second more on the Pro layout?

Hell, 7 years with my Tuono 1000R and I'm in no rush to trade it in on something like, say, the S1000R because the extra power is really rarely used and it's more rewarding to ride a bike that has a "raw" or "mechanical" feel to it when you are not pushing the limits of the tires. For track I own two i4 bikes, I'm relatively agnostic when it comes to engine layout there.

If I was to choose just from the bikes in the video I'd probably choose the CBR just because it has a wide midrange that is useful on the street, and likely the ZX10R plus some suspension work for the track. Or maybe the Ducati if my tailbone ever stops hurting from breaking it a second time last year at 'bogie.

Last edited:
Very predictable. Queue Sunny to tell us why Honda or bmw rule the planet. Personally I like the s1000rr the best of that bunch but that doesn't mean the rest are crap or useless or blah blah blah and the cbr is fugly :D

Hennessey is a kit car... although he tries his level best to tell people otherwise. Have a read up on the reviews of people who have gotten screwed at his shop.

I believe the Koenigsegg Agera S (272 mph) and Agera One:1 (1,340 bhp, 280 mph) are the only real contenders for the title. Bugatti is still top dog as a total package.

Feb 24, 2014On February 14, 2014, the Hennessey Venom GT set a new world speed record for 2-seat sports cars by reaching a top speed of 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h). The test was performed at the John F. Kennedy Space Center on the 3.2-mile Space Shuttle landing runway. Brian Smith, Director of Miller Motorsports Park, drove the Venom GT to its record speed. A representative from Racelogic, world-renowned maker of VBox GPS data-acquisition systems, was on hand to independently verify and document the Venom GT's highest recorded speed.

Just to add that Hennessey's new creation is going to be a 'production' vehicle and the target for it is 290 mph. Bugatti also is going to creep up there but I believe they're aiming for a lesser top speed.

I didn't think the Koenigsegg was a production car either. Not sure though.

Just to add that Hennessey's new creation is going to be a 'production' vehicle and the target for it is 290 mph. Bugatti also is going to creep up there but I believe they're aiming for a lesser top speed.

I didn't think the Koenigsegg was a production car either. Not sure though.

Yeah I read the release before. Good luck to him in trying to sell a chopped up lotus chassis for that kinds of money to satisfy "production" vehicle status lol.

I read a shoot out article between a Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari and Audi, etc.

The Lambo won the shoutout.

I still don't want one because for street driving id rather drive a lifted 4x4 truck.

My comment had nothing to do with the article, I just felt like telling everyone I have a cool truck.

COOL TRUCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom