How much does your gear weigh? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How much does your gear weigh?

-Maverick-

Step on scale - note your weight - put gear on - step on scale - note your weight - subtract the two - post what type / make gear you put on to forum:

JR Speedmaster 5.0 jacket / pants / gloves / boots / icon airframe helmet with contour roam - total weight: 28.4 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty squidly.

4lbs for my helmet + racing sandals

Step on scale - note your weight - put gear on - step on scale - note your weight - subtract the two - post what type / make gear you put on to forum:

JR Speedmaster 5.0 jacket / pants / gloves / boots / icon airframe helmet with contour roam - total weight: 28.4 lbs

Why?

My pipes are loud enough, don't need gear.

I save .03 grams by not having a license , insurance or a valid plate. Join my badassrey group rides. Dudes with race sandals and beaters T's get to be upfront.

My gear weighs less then your momma & I wear a suit made of concrete

BURNNNNN!:diabloanifire::diabloanifire::diabloanifire:

You wear an Icon?
Hold on, I'll get my Gmax

Sent from my tablet using my paws

How much does your bikini weigh? You have to buy me a coke if I guess correctly, deal?

Deal. PM your answer :)
37381-well-done-sir-gif-Imgur-Wiserh-Tr7d.gif

I don't like wearing gear either, but I do. Gonna add one more measurement, "weight of gear after hot summer day." This seems to be the problem, leather seems to get a lot heavier when you add water (sweat). So hot / heavy gear vs a rider who's losing energy to the hot weather. Weight of gear hot and sweaty? Wonder how many people pay attention to this (weight) when buying new gear. I know I am! The gear of the future should be protective, yet light and airy, like running shoe technology.

Back
Top Bottom